News: 11 March 2016 - Forum Rules
Current Moderators - DarkSol, KingMike, MathOnNapkins, Azkadellia, Danke

Author Topic: Sega Saturn: Nanatsu Kaze no Shima Monogatari  (Read 46667 times)

mendou

• View Profile
Re: Sega Saturn: Nanatsu Kaze no Shima Monogatari
« Reply #60 on: February 09, 2019, 08:43:07 am »
I do not own a Saturn but I'm keeping an eye on this project.

julayla

• View Profile
« Reply #61 on: February 11, 2019, 02:02:20 pm »
I do not own a Saturn but I'm keeping an eye on this project.

Me too. I mean even if I never own the Saturn, it'd be something to keep tabs on. I mean the game looks like a good kind of adventure game if the translation's done right.

mendou

• View Profile
« Reply #62 on: February 12, 2019, 07:22:49 pm »
Me too. I mean even if I never own the Saturn, it'd be something to keep tabs on. I mean the game looks like a good kind of adventure game if the translation's done right.
It's from Almanic/Givro, the same developers of E.V.O. and Wonder Project J, so yeah.

Svit

• View Profile
« Reply #63 on: July 23, 2020, 02:14:43 am »
Is translation work in progress?

MANDANGA

• View Profile
« Reply #64 on: September 08, 2020, 06:25:51 am »
Is translation work in progress?

Hi

I'm making the Spanish one from long time, and now it adds an english one too. I hope to have a story translation beta soon.

GhaleonUnlimited

• View Profile
    • Phantasy Star Generation 4 + "Found in Fanslation" Podcast
« Reply #65 on: March 04, 2021, 05:38:56 pm »
Found out about this game today !

I checked w Cargodin & esperknight to see if there knew where the project was , but does anyone have any update ?

Sounds like the Spanish version will have a beta (last update on the site though is 2019).

Did anyone check out the Spanish patch author's text tool that could he used for an EN translation ?

WPJ2 is one of my fav games , so I hope this happens and I can help where I can .
Phantasy Star Generation 4: A PSIV Retranslation
"Found in Fanslation" Podcast
http://PSIV.GamesDoneLegit.com

Cargodin

• View Profile
    • Doushiuh☆oh翻訳
« Reply #66 on: April 16, 2021, 09:39:39 pm »
Esper and I had looked into the game before, and it was initially on our list.

Last year, I received a rude af DM from an editor/hacker on the scene who said he and a different translator were working on it. The editor asked for tips and when I offered further help, he told me to fuck off so it sorta left a bad taste in my mouth surrounding the game.

(I've only heard good things about the translator, so for their privacy, I'm not naming them, but I've also heard they'd had to go quiet from the scene. I was given one of their remaining projects to translate, which I did and it's getting hacked in. As for Nanatsukaze though, if the project is still in wip by that translator or not since last May-June, I don't really know.)

If it's available, I'd be happy to translate a proper rip of the game since it's so short in length. I have drafts already from my own lps.

From when Esperknight and I looked at it, it still likes to dump the story dialogue with the kanji bank left out.

If someone is interested, feel free to DM me at any time with a copy of the game script.

aqualung

• View Profile
« Reply #67 on: April 18, 2021, 10:05:12 am »
Esper and I had looked into the game before, and it was initially on our list.

Last year, I received a rude af DM from an editor/hacker on the scene who said he and a different translator were working on it. The editor asked for tips and when I offered further help, he told me to fuck off so it sorta left a bad taste in my mouth surrounding the game.

(I've only heard good things about the translator, so for their privacy, I'm not naming them, but I've also heard they'd had to go quiet from the scene. I was given one of their remaining projects to translate, which I did and it's getting hacked in. As for Nanatsukaze though, if the project is still in wip by that translator or not since last May-June, I don't really know.)

If it's available, I'd be happy to translate a proper rip of the game since it's so short in length. I have drafts already from my own lps.

From when Esperknight and I looked at it, it still likes to dump the story dialogue with the kanji bank left out.

If someone is interested, feel free to DM me at any time with a copy of the game script.

Sorry for the offtopic:

I give you credit for your capacity of self-restraint, Cargodin. If someone had talked to me as you say that person has, I'd paste it here for everyone to see, making it crystal clear who he/she was, without giving a damn if it gets me into trouble. Few things grinds my gears more than being treated like shit after, on top of that, having helped that person.

Again, sorry for the offtopic and my apologies to anyone who entered expecting an update.
« Last Edit: April 18, 2021, 10:25:35 am by aqualung »