News: 11 March 2016 - Forum Rules
Current Moderators - DarkSol, KingMike, MathOnNapkins, Azkadellia, Danke

Author Topic: Pokemon White 2 on iPhone?  (Read 2324 times)

ThemRandomNinjaz

• View Profile
Pokemon White 2 on iPhone?
« on: February 21, 2016, 12:08:53 pm »
Hey guys, I've been trying to download White 2 onto an iPhone for the past few days and just when I finally got it to work, I found out that you couldn't gain exp. So I looked up a fix and found out that you're supposed to paste an action replay code into the emulator, but NDS4iOS (the emulator I use) doesn't have that option. So I tried to download one that was pre-patched and it wouldn't load. Do you guys know of any way to play White 2 on iPhone (with exp)? Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance!

henke37

• View Profile
Re: Pokemon White 2 on iPhone?
« Reply #1 on: February 23, 2016, 05:16:39 am »
If it's a properly working emulator then you don't need any special codes. It should be just like the real thing.

J^P

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 23, 2016, 07:10:46 am »
If it's a properly working emulator then you don't need any special codes. It should be just like the real thing.
Some emulators/flashcards does trigger games anti-privacy protections no matter what, and since there aren't any 100% accurate DS emulators(especially on smartphones) only option is to hack the game itself to bypass/remove them. Same also happens on other later released DS games.

Dunno about white 2 since I haven't played it, or about iOS emulators since I dont own any apple products.. ::)

tvtoon

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 23, 2016, 02:09:23 pm »
For pokémon games, it is way better to patch the ROM than use cheat codes, for tons of reasons (those lockout measures are totally paranoid). The "codes" were available at gbatemp forums, I don't know if they are still there, since the site lost most of its content.

And there isn't a fail-safe emulator for pokémon games, because nobody gives a damn to investigate that just for pokémon. Better get the real thing if you plan to keep playing these. :D