News: 11 March 2016 - Forum Rules

Author Topic: Secret of Mana 3  (Read 2978 times)

SpRoUt

• View Profile
Secret of Mana 3
« on: February 09, 2016, 12:15:49 am »
Is anyone working on a mod? Now that I know you can add memory to the rom. I ask more noobie questions like....the three player rom hack neil did but is it possible to fix the bugs and complete this possible best 3 player rpg for snes?? There is broken stats and shit no critical and the list goes on. Like evade rate and stuff. Some don't work at all. But this has so much potential. I love the soundtrack and the game. Chrono trigger graphics but better. This was one of the latest snes games. I feel someone should finish what square started. Wish I could be me but it's not. Thoughts? And apologizes if this post is ignorant.
« Last Edit: February 10, 2016, 06:08:13 pm by SpRoUt »

RedScorpion

• View Profile
    • Snes-Projects
Re: Seiken Densetsu 3?
« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2016, 04:58:45 am »

justin3009

• Welp
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 09, 2016, 07:06:53 am »
Honestly, I would love to mod this game but I can't think of anything to do besides bug fix.
'We have to find some way to incorporate the general civilians in the plot.'

'We'll kill off children in the Juuban district with an infection where they cough up blood and are found hanging themselves from cherry blossom trees.'

SpRoUt

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 09, 2016, 02:22:43 pm »
It would complete the game to it's fullest potential. If you did.
Honestly, I would love to mod this game but I can't think of anything to do besides bug fix.

Atrushan

• View Profile
Re: Secret of Mana 3
« Reply #4 on: February 14, 2016, 04:36:52 am »

Well there's a SOM hack currently going on to make the magic system more actiony. So there's always that if you REALLY wanted to do it and had the skills. Considering how more heavy Seiken Densetsu 3 was on magic/skill use, I'd think it'd fit it even better.

Wolfric

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 16, 2016, 08:57:20 pm »
Well there's a SOM hack currently going on to make the magic system more actiony. So there's always that if you REALLY wanted to do it and had the skills. Considering how more heavy Seiken Densetsu 3 was on magic/skill use, I'd think it'd fit it even better.
For sure. Casting spells real-time would make multiplayer more enjoyable in both games. Could you link me to that SOM hack's thread? I'm really interested.

SpRoUt

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 16, 2016, 09:09:02 pm »
Is this the link you seek?http://www.romhacking.net/forum/index.php/topic,20093.0.html

Wolfric

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 17, 2016, 08:53:35 pm »
Is this the link you seek?http://www.romhacking.net/forum/index.php/topic,20093.0.html
It was indeed. Thank you kindly.