News: 11 March 2016 - Forum Rules
Current Moderators - DarkSol, KingMike, MathOnNapkins, Azkadellia, Danke

Author Topic: Extending the lives of games  (Read 6297 times)

shadowmanwkp

• View Profile
Re: Extending the lives of games
« Reply #20 on: December 10, 2015, 03:38:45 am »
The cats at Ace Attorney Online make new cases for the reasons Bregalad gives. And let me tell you, their cases are out of this world fun. They are also quite, quite challenging.

I would advise anyone who is itching for more Ace Attorney to check them out.

If you're a fan of ace attorney, there's an indie release planned for the 18th called "aviary attorney". It pretty much is ace attorney with birds. The interesting part about the game is that one of the developers claims there are multiple paths and much less restrictions on your actions, like where to go (but therefore also more trial and error)

Maeson

• View Profile
Re: Extending the lives of games
« Reply #21 on: December 10, 2015, 03:53:38 am »
Maybe much more verbose, but boring? The last case (which had Alexander O. Smith return for translation, after doing the first game) was one of the few times I remember staying up all night playing a handheld game, it was that intense.
I found the second game almost unbearable though aside from a few moments and the final case, though I wouldn't blame Shu Takemi for that considering the awful deadlines he had to work around.

I think he means playthroughs, not games. As in "The third playthrough was boring, so a fourth one wouldn't be fun".

Or at least that what I understood, of course.

And let me tell you, their cases are out of this world fun. They are also quite, quite challenging.

I would advise anyone who is itching for more Ace Attorney to check them out.

Personally, Phoenix games are best when get crazy. So much fun.

In fact that's why I loved the movie. It get's REALLY silly and over-the-top. Even a friend of mine which isn't the biggest fan of the series was having a blast. And I had very low expectations, mind you. Thankfully it was dubbed to spanish, for some odd reason.

If you're a fan of ace attorney, there's an indie release planned for the 18th called "aviary attorney". It pretty much is ace attorney with birds. The interesting part about the game is that one of the developers claims there are multiple paths and much less restrictions on your actions, like where to go (but therefore also more trial and error)

That' seems pretty cool!
« Last Edit: December 10, 2015, 03:59:26 am by Maeson »
I'm off for some time. If for some weird, strange, and important reason, you need to talk to me, just send me a PM and probably I'll read it whenever I come back.

Chpexo

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: December 10, 2015, 07:20:05 pm »
« Last Edit: January 01, 2016, 11:45:29 am by Chpexo »