News: 11 March 2016 - Forum Rules

Author Topic: Koopa Kingdom Escape (New Demo 12/27/2014)  (Read 74403 times)

Vanya

• View Profile
Re: Koopa Kingdom Escape (New Demo 12/27/2014)
« Reply #120 on: December 29, 2014, 11:38:06 pm »
Sweet! Those badges sound cool. :)

ArkthePieKing

• View Profile
« Reply #121 on: November 26, 2015, 03:06:16 pm »
Oh man, seeing the legendary DahrkDaiz  active and working on a new and exciting hack. It must be Christmas! I've watched your videos of this, and it's nothing short of witchcraft. I am convinced you are a witch. I'd give my opinion on all of your changes, but holy cow there's entirely too many to give my opinion on all of them. Just know that I can hardly contain my excitement. :D

On a more serious note, it seems that the links to the demo patches are down. Any chance of you either reposting those, or posting up a new demo?

Gideon Zhi

• Discord Staff
    • View Profile
    • Aeon Genesis
« Reply #122 on: November 26, 2015, 03:13:00 pm »
Oh man, seeing the legendary DahrkDaiz  active and working on a new and exciting hack. It must be Christmas!

It was, last time there was a post in this thread -_-;

ArkthePieKing

• View Profile
« Reply #123 on: November 26, 2015, 05:37:16 pm »
It was, last time there was a post in this thread -_-;

...Heh. So it was. His youtube channel is actually still active. He uploaded something 3 months ago about the progress of the hack, which is why I went ahead and posted here. It wasn't really an intentional necro so much as a realization that the project isn't dead and I still wanted to show my support for it. Here's the youtube channel

https://www.youtube.com/user/DahrkDaiz/videos

Danielhammons1

• View Profile
« Reply #124 on: December 02, 2015, 05:32:39 am »
I talked to him yesterday and he said he should have a new demo out on or around Christmas!
I'm ridiculously excited about this, Mario adventure is still my number one favorite hack. I can't even bring myself to play others because they never come close. But Christmas is extremely close :)

Grimlock

• Graphics Artist, Level Designer
    • View Profile
« Reply #125 on: December 03, 2015, 10:47:24 pm »
I definitely have to chime in here, I was tempted to bump this thread about a month ago to see if anyone had one of the more recent demos DahrkDaiz has released.  I was pretty thrilled to learn about this project after I discovered it about a month ago.  I was adding some hacks to my (newly acquired) everdrive and wanted to see if he had any new releases I had missed.  I have a Pac-man hack he released that doesn't appear to be here at RHDN, I thought if that were missed here then there might be other released projects out there.