Right on! Glad to hear about the balance and pace being better.
So a version 1.4.2 is going to be uploaded today which fixes up what should be the last of the critical issues, as well as some more changes for the better, which I will go ahead and list here in the meantime:
- fixes a possible freeze in the WoR Auction House.
- fixed Aurora, Tifa, & Eiko's natural magic learning via level-up back to working.
- fixes an issue with the Metal Gear enemy in Glow City. (couldn't run away)
- fixed up many formation moulds that looked glitchy on accurate emulators - I had to remove the bat monster from the Guard Leader battle, and a couple other monsters here and there in order to not cause a glitchy mould.
- black Orchid Corporation is now just Black Orchid Empire, no more 'Corporation'.
- brought back 2 pieces of equipment that were unintentionally removed.
- touched up Piranha Plant Lullaby song. (Arc's Theme, some notes were too short)
- touched up Airships song and WoB overworld song bassline. (thanks be to Jackimus!)
- changed up a few Colosseum bets/prizes.
- switched up a few more monsters sprites.
- Ultros's HP does not refresh anymore for the Opera House battle.
- Ultros no longer has soma drops to steal from the Opera House battle.
- put back random encounters (with unique monster) in WoR Figaro Castle Engine Room.
- fixed a spelling issue with the monster spell: Animate Dead.
- fixed up an inconsistency with the sleeping soldier when rescuing Tifa.
- swapped out the Float status Relic Reaper comes with so his class name will show.
- renamed the Reflect??? Lore to Anti-Reflect.
- made easier a bit the monsters in the Odin flashback event.
- Golbez can no longer leave with an esper at the end of the Floating Continent.
1.4.2 will be going into the queue here today, so please be on the lookout and update when possible! Thanks for playing, and reviews are most welcomed.