News: 11 March 2016 - Forum Rules
Current Moderators - DarkSol, KingMike, MathOnNapkins, Azkadellia, Danke

Author Topic: Snes : Mariokart + street fighter ...  (Read 6083 times)

SunGodPortal

• 2 + 2 = 5
    • View Profile
Re: Snes : Mariokart + street fighter ...
« Reply #20 on: October 16, 2016, 04:05:53 pm »
Yes this is my biggest failed and frustration in this hack, I couldn't find a way to replace the music and the sounds.

If you are still interested in doing this, I think Dr. Floppy or Rotwang from BHDN could provide some helpful insight. I think Dr. Floppy has done some SMK hacking and if I remember correctly Rots has some experience replacing SNES sound samples and whatnot. They are both very skilled hackers. Despite what some of their comments here may lead you to believe they are both pretty nice guys so you might want to head over to BaddestHacks.net and give them a shout.
 :)
War is Peace. Freedom is Slavery. Ignorance is Strength.

Jonana

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: October 17, 2016, 02:54:09 pm »
Thank s guys...

I don't think we will work too much more on this hack. At this point we both moved on.
However I ve got an other rom hack in the work. hopefully I can convince the real phoenix to join the fun :P

midgetonebeta

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: October 17, 2016, 04:21:06 pm »
I have been digging moles from forms to forums  on learning editing and im hurt bad headache :banghead: after all ths congrats respects gj.

The Real Phoenix

• View Profile
    • Youtube Channel
« Reply #23 on: October 17, 2016, 10:39:18 pm »
If you are still interested in doing this, I think Dr. Floppy or Rotwang from BHDN could provide some helpful insight. I think Dr. Floppy has done some SMK hacking and if I remember correctly Rots has some experience replacing SNES sound samples and whatnot. They are both very skilled hackers. Despite what some of their comments here may lead you to believe they are both pretty nice guys so you might want to head over to BaddestHacks.net and give them a shout.
 :)
I don't think I'll dig any further than I already did. Got burn a bit after this mod, so if I won't touch it anymore.

I have been digging moles from forms to forums  on learning editing and im hurt bad headache :banghead: after all ths congrats respects gj.
Thanks!

NiO

• Let's bring order to chaos
    • View Profile
    • https://www.facebook.com/groups/retrogamersmx/
« Reply #24 on: October 18, 2016, 05:25:19 am »
cool, this looks pretty cool indeed xD