News: 11 March 2016 - Forum Rules
Current Moderators - DarkSol, KingMike, MathOnNapkins, Azkadellia, Danke

Author Topic: Final Fantasy IV Graphics Update (SNES)  (Read 87589 times)

8.bit.fan

• View Profile
    • 8-bit fan's Hacking Projects
Re: Final Fantasy IV Graphics Update (SNES)
« Reply #240 on: February 14, 2020, 02:56:49 pm »
Thanks a lot! It's too bad there's a conflict between our patches. It really shouldn't be too much of an obstacle to move something around. I could check my asm and provide a way. I see you also made a few palette changes to enemies. Those would have to be redone as well, obviously...
Hi Gedankenschild! :)
Saw this post being bumped so I thought to drop you a line regarding this. The team and I are making some final changes to FF4 Ultima as we speak, but once that's all said and done, would you like to chat about the possibility of making these graphical changes possible with my hack?

Thank you and let me know! :)

Cheers!! :beer: :thumbsup:

8-bit fan
In the year of 200X, a super robot named Mega Man...
http://www.8bitfan.info/
FF4 Ultima Discord: https://discord.gg/4MqjwJt

Gedankenschild

• View Profile
« Reply #241 on: February 21, 2020, 07:03:32 pm »
Hey everyone!

Sorry for the long silence, but I've been busy with another hospital stay that took quite some time.

Thanks for all the interest, well wishes and compliments. I really appreciate it!

Before the hospital I actually did quite a bit of work on the patch. Mostly planning and editing maps, that requires some time since the versions handle things so differently. Thought about announcing something, but wasn't sure about it and then didn't get to it...

I still got some health stuff to take care of, but I'm already better and working to improve things further. Can't wait to continue the hacking, it's on my mind regularly!

@8.bit.fan:

I'd love to help making the patches compatible. Gotta look where the ASM is. A bit of the battle stuff is still on the PC and I've only used laptop and smartphone for like over a year now, I guess!
I wanted to look into that anyway. I have to start finishing certain parts and not always get into the next area of the game before I drive myself crazy.

Vanya

• View Profile
« Reply #242 on: February 21, 2020, 11:02:24 pm »
Glad to hear you're feeling better!

CourtlyHades296

• View Profile
« Reply #243 on: March 08, 2020, 01:49:24 pm »
It's a bit late, but I think Project II would be compatible with this right off the bat. That would be awesome!

Celice

• View Profile
« Reply #244 on: March 10, 2020, 12:05:41 am »
Gedankenschild, I'm super glad to hear you're doing well. If there's anything we can do to help, let us know!

Hope things continue to get better  :beer: