News: 11 March 2016 - Forum Rules

Author Topic: Super Mario 64 Blast Off! Full sm64 hack  (Read 9454 times)

Erockbrox

• View Profile
Re: Super Mario 64 Blast Off! Full sm64 hack
« Reply #20 on: September 20, 2015, 11:29:10 pm »
I watched the candy youtube video. The game looks amazing. The textures and 3d polygon objects look great. The only thing I can gripe about is the level design. It seems as if some of those jumps are just a little too hard to make. For example those spoons on the cake where you have to climb up them. One wrong move and your are dead. It would be great if there were just something to catch your fall or something.

BigBoo32

• View Profile
Re: Super Mario 64 Blast Off! Full sm64 hack
« Reply #21 on: September 22, 2015, 05:59:01 pm »
I watched the candy youtube video. The game looks amazing. The textures and 3d polygon objects look great. The only thing I can gripe about is the level design. It seems as if some of those jumps are just a little too hard to make. For example those spoons on the cake where you have to climb up them. One wrong move and your are dead. It would be great if there were just something to catch your fall or something.
Thanks :) I definitely know what you are saying about the difficulty level. After making the video I decided to change some things in order to make the level design a little more forgiving.
« Last Edit: September 22, 2015, 09:52:14 pm by BigBoo32 »