News: 11 March 2016 - Forum Rules
Current Moderators - DarkSol, KingMike, MathOnNapkins, Azkadellia, Danke

Author Topic: Bitmap Font Collection  (Read 1092 times)

torridgristle

• View Profile
Bitmap Font Collection
« on: November 10, 2018, 08:12:43 pm »
I've been working on a collection of bitmap fonts ripped from games, BIOS dumps, graphing calculators, etc. Mostly 8x8, some duplicates from games using the same fonts (especially Neo Geo Pocket games), almost all have been unified in color for previewing.

https://mega.nz/#!181VlIKD!1gYMzCKKsE8Ij3Q4bQ4Wjeaofx5yph97Awg2Zl8WzZw

I'll update now and then.

Re: Why not upload them to the font section? There's too many to make TBLs for, it's a big collection, and it's easier to just take the chunks you need for a project and copy them in.

reyvgm

• View Profile
Re: Bitmap Font Collection
« Reply #1 on: November 11, 2018, 10:45:03 am »
Thanks for that.

Here are all the fonts I've collected over the years and the ones I've made myself for my own projects.

Some are not complete, since I just create/rip what I need at the moment.

https://mega.nz/#!7VhxVYKZ!st9tTOZXNoE3yUuLRjzj6FGe8R38dBsHpOVMx6fNsd0

torridgristle

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 11, 2018, 06:51:07 pm »
Here are all the fonts I've collected over the years and the ones I've made myself for my own projects.

Do you have a program that helps with placing the pixels up top for Bitmap Font Writer or is it all manual?

reyvgm

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 12, 2018, 10:30:39 am »
Do you have a program that helps with placing the pixels up top for Bitmap Font Writer or is it all manual?

All manual with windows paint. But it's easy, just place 3 or more pixels in the width you want, and then just copy/paste until you get the amount you want.