After a lot of useful feedback from people who played the first version, the new and improved version of the extensive Final Fantasy 4 hack, Unprecedented Crisis, is ready for release.
There are quite a few things fixed and/or improved over version 1. The readme explains them in more detail, but the highlights are:
* Smoother difficulty curve, particularly the underworld.
* Fewer damage floors and more ways to avoid them.
* New commands! Cid gets "Dash" which allows him to ram into an enemy like Umaro from FF6, and Kain gets "Lance" (Lancet) which drains HP.
* Starting inventory; sort and trash now start at the top.
* Automatic party size tracking; you can no longer choose to overfill your party and wreck your game.
* More hints given about where to go and what to do. You should definitely check out Baron's Training Room and the Agart Inn.
* Many other minor fixes and improvements.RHDN Project PageRelevant Link: