News: 11 March 2016 - Forum Rules
Current Moderators - DarkSol, KingMike, MathOnNapkins, Azkadellia, Danke

Author Topic: Im new to forum but not to room hacking  (Read 3773 times)

salvadorc17

• View Profile
Im new to forum but not to room hacking
« on: July 26, 2015, 05:37:52 pm »
Hi, im new to this forum and want to introduce myself, my name is Salvador Cabañas and live in Colombia, i have played so many good snes rooms, and have mave some hacks using level editor for Prince of Persia and Super Mario World, if currrently creating my latest room hack, but i forgot about share in this forums, then im here for doing it...

Erockbrox

• View Profile
Re: Im new to forum but not to room hacking
« Reply #1 on: July 26, 2015, 07:40:14 pm »
I love room hacking too! Usually I start off by picking the pad lock on the house door then once I'm inside I rearrange all of the furniture and then sometimes add new stuff like a new TV or picture frame. But, beware as room hacking is in a legal gray area. Not all original home owners like other people hacking into their house and changing their rooms and such.

Chpexo

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 26, 2015, 09:25:36 pm »
« Last Edit: January 01, 2016, 07:58:32 am by Chpexo »

SunGodPortal

• 2 + 2 = 5
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 26, 2015, 11:08:25 pm »
I love room hacking too! Usually I start off by picking the pad lock on the house door then once I'm inside I rearrange all of the furniture and then sometimes add new stuff like a new TV or picture frame. But, beware as room hacking is in a legal gray area. Not all original home owners like other people hacking into their house and changing their rooms and such.

Pad locks are easy. I hate it when the doors and windows are compressed and you can't see what's in the room.

Hi, im new to this forum and want to introduce myself, my name is Salvador Cabañas and live in Colombia, i have played so many good snes rooms, and have mave some hacks using level editor for Prince of Persia and Super Mario World, if currrently creating my latest room hack, but i forgot about share in this forums, then im here for doing it...

Welcome to the club/party. SNES has been my main focus too. Some of the best games in my opinion. 16-bit is king.
Cigarettes, ice-cream, figurines of the Virgin Mary...

mrrichard999

• So Goooood! :D
    • View Profile
    • GameFAQS Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 27, 2015, 12:59:07 pm »
I personally like hacking the champagne room  >:D

salvadorc17

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 27, 2015, 04:23:30 pm »
Thanks for the new guides, i want to confirm where can find information about which snes games can be hacked, and which can be modified with level editors, if there is information about this here, will apretiate it...

SunGodPortal

• 2 + 2 = 5
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 27, 2015, 05:51:07 pm »
Thanks for the new guides, i want to confirm where can find information about which snes games can be hacked, and which can be modified with level editors, if there is information about this here, will apretiate it...

That's easy. Just go to the "Utilities" section on your left here. Once there, in the "Category" menu select "level editors", in the platform menu select "Super Nintendo" and then click "Go".

Chpexo

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 27, 2015, 05:51:20 pm »
« Last Edit: January 01, 2016, 07:56:36 am by Chpexo »

salvadorc17

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 28, 2015, 03:28:20 pm »
That's easy. Just go to the "Utilities" section on your left here. Once there, in the "Category" menu select "level editors", in the platform menu select "Super Nintendo" and then click "Go".

Ok, but i have done that nad only find 2 items "level editor with that name", for snes, super metroid level editor and star fox level editor, maybe ad advanced search is requiered??

Gideon Zhi

• Discord Staff
    • View Profile
    • Aeon Genesis
« Reply #9 on: July 28, 2015, 05:51:56 pm »
Ok, but i have done that nad only find 2 items "level editor with that name", for snes, super metroid level editor and star fox level editor, maybe ad advanced search is requiered??

Try picking "Level Editors" from the Category drop down box instead. Leave the search box blank.

SunGodPortal

• 2 + 2 = 5
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 28, 2015, 06:14:54 pm »

Actually, it might be best to just choose Super Nintendo in the platform menu and then look through all of the results. I don't think all of the level editors are labelled correctly. Some of them might no show up otherwise.
« Last Edit: July 28, 2015, 06:31:33 pm by SunGodPortal »