News: 11 March 2016 - Forum Rules

Author Topic: Romancing SaGa 1 Italian Translation  (Read 2734 times)

azidahaka

• View Profile
Romancing SaGa 1 Italian Translation
« on: July 01, 2015, 05:16:24 am »
Just announcing that i started working on the italian translation of Romancing SaGa 1.

I'm using the great work and editor made by DDStranslation and things looks great. The translated script by eien is smooth and beautiful and a pleasure to work with.

youtu.be/tmtX6EqZls8

here is a old test i made. I'm currently at around 10% of the script translated and every 10% i stop, re-read, and proof check for consistency.

Might need some beta testers in the future in case someone is around here, and italian, that is :D

Gedankenschild

• View Profile
Re: Romancing SaGa 1 Italian Translation
« Reply #1 on: July 01, 2015, 04:40:50 pm »
I don't speak a word of Italian (OK, maybe one, two words), but good luck with your project! I watched the video in the original translation thread and it looks nice.  :)

azidahaka

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 01, 2015, 06:17:23 pm »
I don't speak a word of Italian (OK, maybe one, two words), but good luck with your project! I watched the video in the original translation thread and it looks nice.  :)

Thanks, the script is so good and polished it's a pleasure to work on it!

azidahaka

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 10, 2015, 02:52:55 am »
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JAzb9iIGeZ4&feature=youtu.be

Translation trailer... Approaching 60% completion! :)

Eien Ni Hen

• You entitled girlfriend!
    • View Profile
    • Desert Bus Translations
« Reply #4 on: July 11, 2015, 03:35:13 pm »
Just announcing that i started working on the italian translation of Romancing SaGa 1.

I'm using the great work and editor made by DDStranslation and things looks great. The translated script by eien is smooth and beautiful and a pleasure to work with.

I'm glad you like the English script. I took an older version of the script, corrected a few translation errors, and edited it a lot. One of the fun things about the Romancing SaGa games is that they have a lot of nuanced dialogue, especially in reference to political things.

Best of luck on the Italian translation! :)
Soon the super karate monkey death car would park in my space. But Jimmy has fancy plans... and pants to match. The monkey clown horrible karate round and yummy like cute small baby chick would beat the donkey.

azidahaka

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 12, 2015, 10:42:14 am »
I'm glad you like the English script. I took an older version of the script, corrected a few translation errors, and edited it a lot. One of the fun things about the Romancing SaGa games is that they have a lot of nuanced dialogue, especially in reference to political things.

Best of luck on the Italian translation! :)

Thanks a lot, i'm trying my best to keep the tone and mood of your effort... I think it'll turn out great. I'm currently at around 70% :)