News:

11 March 2016 - Forum Rules

Main Menu

ROM Hacks: Kaizo Mario Bros 3 released!

Started by RHDNBot, July 05, 2015, 09:15:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RHDNBot

Update By: Hunter W

Kaizo Mario Bros 3 contains 19 brutally difficult and troll-filled stages designed to test the skill and intellect of even the greatest SMB3 players.

Designed to remain true to Kaizo's themes while offering maximum variety in level design, Kaizo Mario Bros 3 forces use of all the different suits and obscure game mechanics which aren't required to beat the original game.

All game mechanics remain unchanged, so SMB3 knowledge directly applies to this mod.

Savestates are useful for retaining sanity, but are you a bad enough dude to beat this without them??  There is only one way to find out.

RHDN Project Page

Relevant Link: (http://www.romhacking.net/hacks/2477/)

Dwedit

File is corrupt, it's a web page from dropbox rather than a file.
"We are merely sprites that dance at the beck and call of our button-pressing overlord."

Chpexo

Obitus1

Quote from: Dwedit on July 05, 2015, 09:36:36 PM
File is corrupt, it's a web page from dropbox rather than a file.

Quote from: Chpexo on July 06, 2015, 12:53:03 AM
To the creator:
Upload the file to ze bucket as it provides a direct file link. It also amazes me how this got past the submission reviewers.

SO SORRY for this guys, I really hate dropbox right now.

LINK IS FIXED http://www.romhacking.net/hacks/2477/

SunGodPortal

QuoteYou are not the owner of this file! Access Denied!

LOL Try again. :D
Cigarettes, ice-cream, figurines of the Virgin Mary...

Obitus1

DragonSpikeXIII

The trolling being even before getting in-game! Must be a hellish mod to be sure  ;D

Obitus1

Quote from: DragonSpikeXIII on July 06, 2015, 02:29:52 AM
The trolling being even before getting in-game! Must be a hellish mod to be sure  ;D

So meta  8)

ENJOY FOLKS!!!

Quick Curly

Congratulations on your official release and for your hack being hosted on Romhacking.net! :beer: :cookie:

Just to let you know, your readme file still leads to a Dropbox page to download the file rather than the text file being hosted on the site and viewed directly.

From personal experience, in case you plan on creating a sequel titled "Kaizo Mario Bros. 9" :P, The Scratchpad works very well for your file submissions. :)
If you use Ze Bucket, from what I've seen - I haven't used it myself - you won't be able to remove your files after you upload them. Not that you shouldn't use it, but just as a warning in case you aren't expecting that if you choose to upload your files there.

Dwedit

"We are merely sprites that dance at the beck and call of our button-pressing overlord."