News:

11 March 2016 - Forum Rules

Main Menu

Rockman 2 Everlast

Started by 32x1000, June 24, 2015, 08:56:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheZunar123

Bubble Man looks a little weird to me honestly. It's hard to tell apart his facemask from his body. Maybe put a white outline around the mask like you did in the stage select mugshot?
Speedrunner and Let's Player.
www.youtube.com/ZunarSR

32x1000

I'll see what I can do, but the palette is limited. Just give me a few and I'll put something up.

----------------------------------

Is this any better? (I can't add white without changing the whole palette)
"Not safe for kids over 167"

TheZunar123

www.youtube.com/ZunarSR

32x1000

Ok so here's the new patch: http://www.mediafire.com/download/brgq9v58gbnls4l/Rockman+2+Everlast+V2.ips
--------------------------------------------
CHANGES:
-Password Screen: updated Graphics

-Stage Select: updated graphics

-Heat Man's stage: updated graphics

-Bubble Man's stage: palette changes

-Air Man's stage : palette and graphical changes

-Updated Boss sprites
-Flash Man's stage is now finished
------------------------------------------------
So, feel free to leave feedback and check for any further updates, enjoy :)

gadesx

I can't kill him there, lol

32x1000

Yeah... I guess you can't, lol
I'll get that fixed right away.

M-Tee

What's your specific "pitch" for each stage? Right now, the backgrounds still have a bit of "random graphics and patterns" feel to them. If you were to pitch the stages, one-at-a-time, I could give some specific feedback and suggestions.

Let's start with Bubble Man's stage,  for example.

32x1000

What do you mean by "Pitch"? Do you mean the location (sorry for late response)

TheZunar123

I think by pitch he means like the graphical theme. So basically he's asking what the theme for each stage is in terms of graphics.
www.youtube.com/ZunarSR

32x1000

QuoteI think by pitch he means like the graphical theme. So basically he's asking what the theme for each stage is in terms of graphics.

Ok, thanks :)
--------------------------------------
QuoteLet's start with Bubble Man's stage,  for example.

Well, Bubble Man's stage, in terms of its location, is a large sewer main that leads to the ocean. With the graphics I tried to choose dark colors associated with the sewers, I.E the dark pipes in the background and the semi-brown platforms. With the green pipes I was going for a faded, sort of, water damaged color that reflected the stage.

July 12, 2015, 03:26:49 PM - (Auto Merged - Double Posts are not allowed before 7 days.)

Well, I've gotten a lot finished and since I'm getting no replies I'll post this now:
Here's the next updated patch http://www.mediafire.com/download/z4z4tnoc6wgzzcp/Rockman+2+Everlast+V3.ips
------------------------------------------
CHANGES:
-All stages are finished in terms of enemies and layout, but future changes may be made.

-All graphics for stages are completed with minor edits.

-The mecha dragon graphics have been edited:

-Music is still in development, but it will be available soon.

-Game is fully playable, but if any bugs are found, feel free to report them.

-Any other hacking tips such as with ASM feel free to post as I still need to edit the bosses.

-Any future updates will be posted, enjoy :)

CyberFox

Got plans to do a overhaul hack of a Megaman game to make a new one from scratch?

I'm talking new robot masters, new abilities, new plot and some special odds and ends

32x1000

For the sequel, maybe... It really depends on how this one turns out.

gadesx

Just beaten the last version, the only thing I see that make the game a bit slow is the robot-hat that has a lot of life and there is many them