I love that bestiary you have set up! A great variety from FFI-IV. Also all of the classes are looking pretty good, but the Sage sprite, something looks a little off... the perspective almost makes it look like the Sage has a hunchback, which would be odd, considering the Red Mage doesn't have that sort of issue.
All in all this project is shaping up tremendously and I'm looking forward to trying it out!
Which version are you referring to? The correct classes should be as of right now:
Sorry, I didn't really put a lot of effort into that graphic and basically just copy/pasted images from some of the battle shots that I'd done. It doesn't reflect the name changes that I've made, but you get the gist. If its what I think you were referring to, its a cowl I think you would call it, or essentially just a hood that is pulled back so that you can see his hair and face.
Thank you for the interest and kind words. I'm going to eventually put together a "true" bestiary with all the HP/MP values, exp, gold, and possible special abilities/spells used. That is all eventually going to be put into the strategy guide that I'm going to eventually compile that I've talked about briefly before.
May 30, 2015, 06:59:31 am - (Auto Merged - Double Posts are not allowed before 7 days.)
Well, its the 30th of May and I have good news and bad news to report.
The good news is, I made up a simple teaser trailer for the project which can be seen at: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=31g4MtejuAI&feature=youtu.be
It was really just a way to mess with some of the FMVs from the other games and make something pretty.
Now for the bad news. I successfully beta tested all the way to Chaos the other night, but there was something buggy with the game and I couldn't get it to work in order to beat the game. So, rather than giving out beta versions that couldn't be beaten, I exported all of my maps using FFHackster and re-applied them to an unaltered version of the hack that I began with. While this has removed some of the bugfix and balance patches, it is my hope that this will remove the bug and allow me to re-work everything from an unaltered state. In the end, I think that this is going to be better because I really don't know how the different patches that I applied previously affected the game. What I'm going to do is create a "vanilla" version that is based upon the original Final Fantasy I framework, a second version that has the "dynamic action" patches applied, and then the final "Reconstructed" version that will have the updated soundtrack. I'm sorry that my beta testers will have to wait a little longer, but I think in the end this will work out the best for everyone involved. Have a great weekend everyone.