News:

11 March 2016 - Forum Rules

Main Menu

Softmodded XBox- burning games?

Started by Manblood, December 24, 2014, 01:21:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Manblood

Hello, I'm new to this forum and I softmodded my xbox a while ago using the 07 bypass and whatnot- and I don't want to go through the hardrive upgrade. Since I have a very limited amount of space, what's the easiest way to play torrented iso's/ burning cd's?

PhyChris

You have found the wrong forum dude. No one here will help you pirate games.

Manblood

No, all my cd's were lost in a recent hurricane. I would like to back them up with cd's. I wold never do anything illegal.

Shinrin

Downloading anything online weather you own it or not is still illegal those lost games have to be rebought.

As Phycrhis said, you've come to the wrong forum. This forum is for game hacking and modding, not modding consoles for illegal reasons like this.
I  support Pandora's Box!
Released Hacks: FF6 Hard Challenge and Chrono Trigger Ingame loading
Coming Soon: Matsumi - Saga 1

Satoshi_Matrix

He's not asking how to mod or how to pirate games, so I don't see anything wrong with telling him some basic info.

If you have a modded xbox already, then you already have the means to run burnt games. There is thus nothing of any note to tell you. otherwise, just google any other information you require.

TheUnderfaker

Quote from: Manblood on December 24, 2014, 01:56:31 PM
No, all my cd's were lost in a recent hurricane. I would like to back them up with cd's. I wold never do anything illegal.

I know your pain bro, my dog regularly eats my games.  :P

Alternate Ending.

Spoiler
Baby breaks games.
Friends scratched games.
Cat clawed my discs.
Burglars stole my games but left the boxes with manuals so I just need replacement discs.
[close]