News: 11 March 2016 - Forum Rules, Mobile Version
Current Moderators - DarkSol, KingMike, MathOnNapkins, Azkadellia

Author Topic: Super Robot Wars A Portable (PSP) English translation project  (Read 139638 times)

gutinhofrombrazil

• View Profile
Re: Super Robot Wars A Portable (PSP) English translation project
« Reply #280 on: September 26, 2017, 02:45:02 pm »
As a Brazilian JRPG'er, and huge fan of SRW franchise, i thank you on the fine work you are providing, and hope your team can achieve their goal for a full translation.

I'm quite aware of the gargantuan effort the translation of such a game is, and thank you for your hard work.

Godspeed, and may the light of mankind shine through you

Deiser

• View Profile
« Reply #281 on: January 07, 2018, 10:53:10 pm »
I stumbled across, on youtube, some videos showing fully translated battle quotes, which is mentioned in the opening post to be completed (they're how I found out about this, since I googled the translation afterwards). However, the only patch I see in the opening post seems to be far earlier buildwise than that. Am I missing a link somewhere, or are those samples shown by the team that aren't released yet? Only reason I ask is because the person who released them isn't the same as the person linked in the opening post.

Example: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JWyLJ5OstHQ

kurow

• View Profile
« Reply #282 on: January 08, 2018, 06:56:05 pm »
I've also seen those videos on YouTube and even asked about the version that has been playing but user haven't replied :(

Hope to play it soon, I'm addicted!

the cool guy

• View Profile
« Reply #283 on: January 14, 2018, 04:36:57 am »
Given that the guy also has English Alpha 2 videos, I'd think that he just edits the video.

Atelier Tohka

• View Profile
« Reply #284 on: January 23, 2018, 04:42:11 pm »
Looking forward to seeing how this turns out. Always nice to see more Super Robot Wars being translated.

BlackDog61

• View Profile
    • Super Robot Wars A Portable translation thread
« Reply #285 on: February 24, 2018, 06:20:41 pm »
Hi there folks!
I haven't kept up regularly with the communication here, but progress has continued on the project! Happy new year! ::)
AP's never been so close to being done. :angel: :laugh:
Still, you guys should keep having one :beer: to relax and enjoy the wait (or the wait for SRW X, was it?)

DragonFang

• View Profile
« Reply #286 on: March 18, 2018, 09:42:32 am »
Hi there folks!
I haven't kept up regularly with the communication here, but progress has continued on the project! Happy new year! ::)
Still, you guys should keep having one :beer: to relax and enjoy the wait (or the wait for SRW X, was it?)

Nice to see you again BlackDog. Still waiting patiently. :)

I doubt I'll ever play SRW X because of the platforms (PS4/Vita), but I'm still hopeful that one day Original Generations (PS2) will be translated in some capacity. Still my favorite SRW universe, though the second game on GBA is hard as nails on EX-Hard mode.  :P

Atelier Tohka

• View Profile
« Reply #287 on: March 19, 2018, 01:56:00 am »
Hi there folks!

Glad to hear about progress being made. Take your time. I'm sure most of us understand this kind of thing isn't easy, after all.