News: 11 March 2016 - Forum Rules, Mobile Version
Current Moderators - DarkSol, KingMike, MathOnNapkins, Azkadellia

Author Topic: Super Robot Wars A Portable (PSP) English translation project  (Read 129046 times)

gutinhofrombrazil

• View Profile
Re: Super Robot Wars A Portable (PSP) English translation project
« Reply #280 on: September 26, 2017, 02:45:02 pm »
As a Brazilian JRPG'er, and huge fan of SRW franchise, i thank you on the fine work you are providing, and hope your team can achieve their goal for a full translation.

I'm quite aware of the gargantuan effort the translation of such a game is, and thank you for your hard work.

Godspeed, and may the light of mankind shine through you

Deiser

• View Profile
« Reply #281 on: January 07, 2018, 10:53:10 pm »
I stumbled across, on youtube, some videos showing fully translated battle quotes, which is mentioned in the opening post to be completed (they're how I found out about this, since I googled the translation afterwards). However, the only patch I see in the opening post seems to be far earlier buildwise than that. Am I missing a link somewhere, or are those samples shown by the team that aren't released yet? Only reason I ask is because the person who released them isn't the same as the person linked in the opening post.

Example: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JWyLJ5OstHQ

kurow

• View Profile
« Reply #282 on: January 08, 2018, 06:56:05 pm »
I've also seen those videos on YouTube and even asked about the version that has been playing but user haven't replied :(

Hope to play it soon, I'm addicted!

the cool guy

• View Profile
« Reply #283 on: January 14, 2018, 04:36:57 am »
Given that the guy also has English Alpha 2 videos, I'd think that he just edits the video.

Atelier Tohka

• View Profile
« Reply #284 on: January 23, 2018, 04:42:11 pm »
Looking forward to seeing how this turns out. Always nice to see more Super Robot Wars being translated.