Walkthrough for Dream Maze: The Kigurumi Adventure?

Started by travel27, December 14, 2014, 04:38:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

travel27

I could not find one.  Where is the best place to get info on this game?  All I could find is some "lets play stoned" which ends after two 10 minute videos or so.

Gideon Zhi

Quote from: travel27 on December 14, 2014, 04:38:19 PM
All I could find is some "lets play stoned" which ends after two 10 minute videos or so.

I can't help you, but I find the fact that this ends after two videos hilarious.

travel27

My bad, I think it was actually five videos, but yah, I could not get into the game and figured a good FAQ could help.  Oh well.  Very few SNES rpgs for me to play.  I am trying to beat every snes rpg I can as long as it is in English.  The few left look pretty bad, like Eye of the Beholder or Dungeon Master.  Or too hard like Might and Magic or Wizardry. Ummm, Ultima 6 perhaps (I just beat 7 a few weeks ago, it was average).  I just beat Brandish 2 today and that was actually pretty good.

redmax

I beat this game along time ago. It looks childish and weird, but its a fun and quite challenging game especially in the last world. How the mechanics works is
Spoiler
you battle er stuff toys, collecting candy which is used for currency/healing(its candy what you expect). also you collect suit(i forgot how but its easy to get them) which you will mix and match them, i believe there are 4 parts head arms body and legs, to get a more powerful form you wear. This is critical since the bosses can be unforgivable. If forget how many worlds but the game itself is relatively short, and you should be able to finish it in a few days. i know there isnt a lvl system so grinding doesnt take that long.
[close]
If you get stuck i can restart it see if can help in any way i can. good luck on your rpg playing.