- Added Duo, PrixPowr & Z-Saber chips to number trader.
- Gave Duo & PrixPowr permanent chip images, icons and descriptions.
- Changed "Z-Saver" chip name to "Z-Saber" and changed "Repliroid" to "Reploid" in it's
- Fixed capital "F" which showed a discolored square.
- Changed "Leg's" to "Let's".
- "record" is now capitalized to "Record" in MegaMan Menu.
- Added Prof.9's WoodMan scenario freeze bugfix.
- Battle chips that would normally freeze in older emulators should all work now.
My minor update:
- Fixed same-length decription.
- Changed "young girl" instead of "young man" in WindMan scenario. (More infomation is here: http://www.gamewinners.com/game_boy_advance/MegaManBattleNetwork4.htm
- Fix Record screen, "**:**" to "*:**:**".
- Save screen
Playtime -> Play Time
Credit -> Credits
- Fix battle chip description and names.
I can't change different-length chip names/description, because it makes game error.