News: 11 March 2016 - Forum Rules
Current Moderators - DarkSol, KingMike, MathOnNapkins, Azkadellia, Danke

Author Topic: Where is The legend of zelda a link to the past ultimate quest hack?  (Read 2222 times)

bradzx

• View Profile
I do remember someone upload most hardest hack in game than Master Quest.   But none in found around here.  Any idea where are they now?  I can't find anywhere.
Are you huge fan of Megaman Xtreme 2?   Then check this progress of Remastered version!

Spooniest

• RHDN Patreon Supporter!
  • Ain't got no berf cer-fi-ti-cate on me now
    • View Profile
Re: Where is The legend of zelda a link to the past ultimate quest hack?
« Reply #1 on: December 04, 2014, 07:23:45 am »
I can imagine it being extremely difficult to find something you don't know the name of.
I never wanted to work in a pet shop, you know. I wanted to be...a lumberjack.

TheCape

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 04, 2014, 09:10:30 am »
Parallel Worlds?

bradzx

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 04, 2014, 03:14:59 pm »
Parallel Worlds?
No.  I know that hack, but not that kind I want.  I saw it somewhere around here but I can't find it on database.
Are you huge fan of Megaman Xtreme 2?   Then check this progress of Remastered version!

puzzledude

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 04, 2014, 03:25:44 pm »
This Alttp Ultimate Quest you are talking about is so severely bugged and damaged, that you would never come pass the second dungeon of the light world. Not only is the game broken and poorly made (basically a bugged copy of Alttp), but it is also unbeatable/unfinished, with rookie mistakes/edits to the game.
PS Good thing, that it is not in the database (since it hosts only finished projects).

The topic is here and easy to find though:
http://www.romhacking.net/forum/index.php/topic,18518.0.html

bradzx

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 04, 2014, 11:07:53 pm »
This Alttp Ultimate Quest you are talking about is so severely bugged and damaged, that you would never come pass the second dungeon of the light world. Not only is the game broken and poorly made (basically a bugged copy of Alttp), but it is also unbeatable/unfinished, with rookie mistakes/edits to the game.
PS Good thing, that it is not in the database (since it hosts only finished projects).

The topic is here and easy to find though:
http://www.romhacking.net/forum/index.php/topic,18518.0.html
O.O  That is....totally unexpected time.  But I want to see the rest of them until where the place cant let you go further like you said cant get pass second level in light world..