News: 11 March 2016 - Forum Rules
Current Moderators - DarkSol, KingMike, MathOnNapkins, Azkadellia, Danke

Author Topic: Waixing Zelda: Triforce of the Gods (Famicom/NES)  (Read 3990 times)

Dogeritos

• Dogeritos r kewl
    • View Profile
    • Youtube Channel (Don't Go There... Pretty Bad)
Waixing Zelda: Triforce of the Gods (Famicom/NES)
« on: November 24, 2014, 09:55:02 pm »
Have you all heard about Waixing's unlicensed game/pirate of Zelda: A Link to the Past? Well, here's a link to a great article about it to learn more about it: http://www.keithisgood.com/2012/02/lets-open-with-analogy-question-45-on.html
Now, I actually own this game, and it's the best unlicensed game/pirate I've played, and I've played plenty. It's a great, almost accurate demake of Link to the Past onto the NES/Famicom. It's pretty difficult to play, but there's one person who's done a whole playthrough on YouTube, so I've been going off of that as of late. But yeah, it's a great unlicensed game/pirate, and if you've played it before, just drop a reply. Thanks! :crazy:

*UPDATE*

I JUST found out that there IS in fact a rom for this game. Just look up "zelda triforce of the gods nes rom" in Google and it should be in the first Youtube video that pops up in the search. Enjoy!
« Last Edit: August 11, 2016, 10:55:36 pm by Dogeritos »
So nacho
Much cheese
Wow
Dogeritos

TheCape

• View Profile
Re: Waixing Zelda: Triforce of the Gods (Famicom/NES)
« Reply #1 on: November 25, 2014, 09:25:40 am »
It could be fun to see this game touched up a bit and some of the glitchier stuff fixed. It could actually be worth playing.

Dogeritos

• Dogeritos r kewl
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 25, 2014, 10:46:41 am »
Yeah, true. I mean, yeah it's playable, but if the graphics were touched up, that'd be cool. But then again, keep in mind that it's just a Chinese pirate, and you can't always expect the highest quality stuff to come out of those.
So nacho
Much cheese
Wow
Dogeritos

kpe

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 11, 2016, 10:59:52 pm »
 English translation of this game is done by Pacnsacdave  :thumbsup:  but wont be awhile till ROM is released  :-[

Dogeritos

• Dogeritos r kewl
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 11, 2016, 05:57:54 pm »
I'm glad someone was able to translate it! Can't wait for the ROM to release.
So nacho
Much cheese
Wow
Dogeritos