News: 11 March 2016 - Forum Rules

Author Topic: The Wario Land 3 Hacking Project (not yet in progress)  (Read 12227 times)

K3fka

• View Profile
Re: The Wario Land 3 Hacking Project (not yet in progress)
« Reply #20 on: November 13, 2014, 10:47:25 pm »
Cool, I've added those in. Now I'm interested in doing WL3 stuff again, so I'll probably be doing some more ram documentation.

CM30

• View Profile
    • Gaming Reinvented (in beta testing)
« Reply #21 on: November 14, 2014, 02:46:42 pm »
My advice (if you want to help out on this) would be to join the site.  Yeah I shouldn't be mentioning that, but Wario Forums definitely needs more members, and it's the best way to contribute to this.
Like Wario?  If so, check out Wario Forums today!

Similarly, want to test a new gaming site?  Check out Gaming Reinvented! Now in beta!

PresidentLeever

• View Profile
    • Mini-Revver
« Reply #22 on: November 17, 2014, 12:45:43 am »
Sounds interesting but could you give a quick summary of your overall goals with the hack?
Mini-reviews, retro sound chip tribute, romhacks and general listage at my site: Mini-Revver.

Drenn

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: November 20, 2014, 01:44:35 pm »
Sounds interesting but could you give a quick summary of your overall goals with the hack?
Basically we're planning to redesign all the levels but leave the overworld layout mostly intact. Maybe we'll edit cutscenes or something but the flow of the game is complicated enough as it is. Then there are other details like changing the story, but that's the meat of it.
Zeldahacking.net: The hub for Zelda: Oracle of Ages and Seasons hacking. Join our discord for help & more information!