News: 11 March 2016 - Forum Rules
Current Moderators - DarkSol, KingMike, MathOnNapkins, Azkadellia, Danke

Author Topic: A new, slightly less n00bish Super Mario Bros. Title Editor  (Read 1488 times)

FlyingFire64

• View Profile
A new, slightly less n00bish Super Mario Bros. Title Editor
« on: September 13, 2014, 11:08:03 pm »
You may remember me making a thread about Super Mario Bros. Title Editor, but since it was ignored by everyone, it became obsolete and forgotten. Now, I slightly understand the utility more, but still can't save due to this one misunderstanding. When I read the readme, it said that to save progress to a file, I'd have to click one of the buttons that I forgot the name of, and when a window came up, I'd have to click th top button to save, and the bottom button to cancel or something like that. However, when I clicked the button, there were no top/bottom buttons, only left/right buttons, and I'm not sure if they did anything. Then again, it said doing that would save progress to a file, and I don't know how to find it. If I try messing with some things and I manage to fix this, I'll edit this part out, but there's another problem. The readme said that to save the title screen data directly to the rom, it said I'd have to do the same procedure as saving the title screen data to a file, but upon clicking it, I was greeted with a window with an X button at the top right corner that did nothing for me, and an "Ok" button that also did nothing for me. Since the questions here are a little more complicated than the first one, I'd extremely appreciate any help I get from you guys.

M-Tee

• One pixel at a timeā€¦
    • View Profile
    • M-Tee Retro Graphics
Re: A new, slightly less n00bish Super Mario Bros. Title Editor
« Reply #1 on: September 14, 2014, 10:37:51 pm »
90% of people don't use these very specific utilities. If you have questions regarding one in particular, you might be better off contacting the author of said utility.