News: 11 March 2016 - Forum Rules
Current Moderators - DarkSol, KingMike, MathOnNapkins, Azkadellia, Danke

Author Topic: Castlevania - SOTN Music Hack  (Read 10388 times)

Lance

• View Profile
Re: Castlevania - SOTN Music Hack
« Reply #20 on: September 15, 2014, 03:07:17 pm »
Also, for those who enjoy "I Am The Wind", I'd like to do another hack to replace every music track in the game with "I Am The Wind". 

justin3009

• Welp
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: September 15, 2014, 03:31:11 pm »
I think what he's saying is that value is possibly where it starts/loads the byte to load music.  So maybe set a breakpoint to that when 'I Am The Wind' starts playing and see if it can be traced back some place that tells it to load that track and replace it with the value to load Nocturne instead.
'We have to find some way to incorporate the general civilians in the plot.'

'We'll kill off children in the Juuban district with an infection where they cough up blood and are found hanging themselves from cherry blossom trees.'

deivityxxx2

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: June 06, 2017, 12:45:32 am »
Please need a script in bms to extract the audios (xa files) of dialogs from castlevania sotn from psx, and then remount them I want to make a dubbed version of this game in portuguese can someone please create a functional script in bms thank you very much ! thank you. The path to the files is this:
SLUS_00067
SD - XA_STR1 - XA_STR1 [6] and XA_STR1 [7]

Hello, I'm from Brazil and I'm creating an iso dubbed in portuguese from brazil's castlevania game symphony of the night of ps1 but I'm not able to extract the audio dialog files from the game already tried several programs and I even found the audio track but I do not know How to extract and reassemble iso the audio files that I need to edit are these: SLUS_00067
SD - XA_STR1 - XA_STR1 [6] and XA_STR1 [7] can anyone tell me what file container format is this? And what audio format is this? And what tools can I use to extract, edit, and reassemble this iso? SLUS_00067 thanks in advance for the help!

Or if someone knows of some script so I can extract these files from audios and after editing insert in the iso thank you very much if you can help me I can put the name in the credits of the project