The 3DS has certainly a lot going on the Japanese side.
Besides updated releases of existing PSP games (notably Danball Senki, Time Travelers, Frontier Gate, Digimon Re: Digitize -PSP version being fan-translated atm-, ...), you have:
* Mystery games: Jake Hunter/Saburo Jinguji 3DS, Time Travelers, Escape Room series, Nazo Waku Yakata
* Various niche RPGs: Metal Max 4, Beyond the Labyrinth (Konami), Kamen Rider Travelers Record (a Tales game), Brave Company (Namco again, a company manager who has to fight the Evil Overlord), Culdcept 3ds
* Mascot RPGs: Medarots 7/8, Hero Bank, Gyrozetter, SRW UX, Cindrella/Girls RPG (Level-5)
* Dragon Quest: Monsters 1/2, VII, Slime 3 (DQX is impossible though since it's being streamed)
* Ex Troopers, Gaist Crusher 1/2
* Action-y Licensed games: AoT, Gon (Inti-Crates), Crayon Shin-chan, Lost Heroes (Banpesto's SD series)
* Other: Kokuga, Rinkou no Lantse, Airport Hero 3D Honolulu
* Existing, yet imperfect localization: Japan-only Layton 5 re-release, Gunvolt (but the game itself isn't that good so... meh)
No worries, there is still stuff waiting to be translated.
Regarding the 3DS rom decryption being possible, DO we have already a known/publicly available way to open decrypted 3DS ROMs/software?