Thanks everybody! I'm sorry if I revive thids thread after half a decade O_O.
At this point I would suggest to use it mainly for bug reporting and for people who had spotted bugs, glitches, oversights, etc.
About the Final Version: I would suggest you to upgrade to the last released versions as soon as you can, because Final v1.0 has that invalidating Evolution glitch as I stated on the ReadMe of Final Version v1.1. The first Final version (which I would call "accidentally final version") turned out to be a developement version not long realized before the Final Version (a couple days, for instance) that included a few last-minute changes of important size that at the time weren't fully tested -- the evolution glitch was triggered by a wrong coding of a sub-routine which fixes the "Stone-Bypassing evolution glitch" which was badly needed considering how many pokémon evolve thru items in this game. I am sorry for that, I was so tired by the end of the year that I forgot to replace the file I was going to upload with the right one. (facepalm)
For players who had this issue on Version v1.0 and who don't want to waste their savegame: to fix this first upgrade to the newer version(s) (remember that the whole patching operation has to be repeated from zero like the first time) then follow these steps:
1) After obtaining the newer version carry your older savefile to the save folder (all Final Versions are, as of now, fully compatible);
2) Continue your game, then gather all the glitchy evolved pokémon into your party;
3) At this point you'll have to use cheat codes to forcefully change the internal ID of your party Pokémon affected by the glitch;
4) Apply the code(s) to either the first pokémon in the party, or to all of them if you know the memory adresses regarding pokémon party stats. Remember that the first memory adress of each party pokémon is used to hold its Internal Value ID (you can find a list somewhere, for example on Bulbapedia). The internal Values of the first 151 pokémon are exactly the same as in Red/Blue. Others carry different values, tough, as soon as I can I'll post the IDs of the mostly troublesome specimenbaffected by that glitch;
5) Save the game while the codes are ON (with the save function ,important), then de-active the codes, shut down the game and re-open it (hard reset) and upon starting your team *should* be corrected.
6) This will be applied in such a way that the glitched evolution specie will be corrected to its regular one (eg: Graveler obtained from Weepinbell would be Victreebell, etc.);
7) Remember that upon levelling up the "fixed" pokémon *might* have some stats discrepancies altough it seems that levelling up a few more levels can somehow balance its stats accordingly to the correct specie, altough the first times many might experience a few issues regarding stats.
(This happened in the Demos with Slowking who had many underflow problems and stats glitching, this had to do with a wrongly digited EXP.Base parameter in its Base Stats which was LOWER than that of Slowpoke 0_0).
I don't have the codes right now but I'll eventually post them when I put my hands again on the list of WRAM adresses -- that's how I'm creating new cheats codes for Red/Blue (off topic, but I should have an "Easy Casino winning" group of codes for Red/Blue that are compatible with Grape grouped with that RAM areas list). So far most of Red/Blue WRAM adresses are matching, however there were very important relocations that make many codes useless or damaging as things like Pokédex Flags were moved elsewhere.
In any case, upgrade: Final v1.1 is way more stable than the first release as the Evolution glitch is no longer there.
Actually there should be a newer update (it should turn up soon), Final Version v1.2, that fixes a couple oversights that were left -- in particular, Flannery with a Lv.104 Ninetales, a particular spot in the Swamp that can potentially trigger the MissingNo Glitch and the sleeping Snorlax Sprites.
That's it, if you have any bug reports please post a detailed account of the circumstancies in which the glitch/bug/oversight was encountered and possibly a screenshot for an eventual visual clue if that's the case. Keep in mind that a few oversight left there in the original game, especially regarding battles, are still there ("counter" glitches etc.) along with some other newer oversights carried from the Demos (Dive text oversight when used by enemy pokémon, etc.). Those are going to be fixed when I finally completely recode\upgrade the Battling data and this will take a huge while.
I'm sorry for letting such awful oversights in the first release, by now I'm only doing this in weekends on a limited basis with very outfashioned methods.
Thanks for the support!
Edit: Even better, without flooding this thread, you can send me a Private Message here when you spot glitches/bugs/oversights.