News: 11 March 2016 - Forum Rules
Current Moderators - DarkSol, KingMike, MathOnNapkins, Azkadellia, Danke

Author Topic: Itadaki Street Wii / Fortune Street / Boom Street multiplayer bug...  (Read 1845 times)

Sunken

• View Profile
Hi there!

I have a special request for Fortune Street on the Wii...

I have detected a bug in the game which makes multiplayer mode unplayable...

When you play in multiplayer mode (local) with 3 or 4 players, the game freezes after a couple of hours no matter what you do, it's inevittable... The game freezes with a squeezy sound and you can't do anything except turning off the console...
This bug never appear if you play in solo or 2P mode...

I've tested it on a Wii, Wii U with both original disc and ISO and the problem is still the same which shows there's a glitch in the game code...

I tried to contact Square Enix and Nintendo for a bugfix but they never answered... :(

So, I'm asking to the only community which I think is able to fix that (it's probably just a little thing to change in the code but unfortunately, I'm not as talented as you...)

Thanks for all your help!

Best regards

April 08, 2014, 11:01:50 am - (Auto Merged - Double Posts are not allowed before 7 days.)
I tried to contact both Square Enix and Nintendo and they're all telling me to contact each other... I'll start to become crazy...

Please, is there anyone who can fix this glitch? I'll pay for that! I think I'm stuck with this undebugged game... :(
« Last Edit: April 08, 2014, 11:01:50 am by Sunken »