News: 11 March 2016 - Forum Rules
Current Moderators - DarkSol, KingMike, MathOnNapkins, Azkadellia, Danke

Author Topic: Need help for Eternal Filena  (Read 3766 times)

bradzx

• View Profile
Need help for Eternal Filena
« on: March 06, 2014, 12:19:48 pm »
I do recommend play this game, because it is really good.

Now I have one small problem.  I played this game hack until I get battle then all the suddenly this start pop up screen and I can hear battle music on background.  I am using my Wii for SNES9xGX.  Maybe emulator problem or a bug of this game.  Here is look like.

I have no idea what is this.  Maybe you guys can tell me what is reason this screen pop up in battle.  I press the button and still there.

Also I played this game pretty long.  Maybe this is cause it when I play this game too long?
Are you huge fan of Megaman Xtreme 2?   Then check this progress of Remastered version!

gadesx

• View Profile
    • Gadesx scene
Re: Need help for Eternal Filena
« Reply #1 on: March 06, 2014, 01:02:33 pm »
I beaten the game without any problem in snes9x gx of the wii, too

bradzx

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 06, 2014, 02:01:04 pm »
I beaten the game without any problem in snes9x gx of the wii, too
Really?   Hmm.  Well I am going play again and hope not get other one.   What version you use for Snes9X GX?  Mine is 4.3.2.
Are you huge fan of Megaman Xtreme 2?   Then check this progress of Remastered version!

gadesx

• View Profile
    • Gadesx scene
« Reply #3 on: March 07, 2014, 01:38:08 pm »
I used the 4.3.2 too, but now I use the 4.2.8 that have less problem with the synchronism of the music.
That problem is in a random encounter?

bradzx

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 07, 2014, 02:26:45 pm »
Huh.  Oh.   No.  Just in battle.   I play again and nothing happen again.  I wonder how did that happen.  Also I need help.  I went to Mon Shulay.  There is no other way to get through for lighthouse.  Do I have to go back to mountain and sleep in there?

Gemini

• 時を越えよう、そして彼女の元に戻ろう
    • View Profile
    • Apple of Eden
« Reply #5 on: March 08, 2014, 09:24:19 am »
You triggered a break point exception, as that screen totally looks like an exception handler (text above says "Invoked a Break command"). Division by zero, maybe? Illegal memory access?
I am the lord, you all know my name, now. I got it all: cash, money, and fame.

gadesx

• View Profile
    • Gadesx scene
« Reply #6 on: March 08, 2014, 11:32:28 am »

bradzx

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 08, 2014, 03:39:37 pm »
You triggered a break point exception, as that screen totally looks like an exception handler (text above says "Invoked a Break command"). Division by zero, maybe? Illegal memory access?
Wait what?   How did I do that?  Break command?  Well I am hoping someone can help this problem if this happen again.  I played again and didn't get this since.  But how did I do that?

You can see this walktrough
http://www.gamefaqs.com/snes/571240-eien-no-filena/faqs/35909
Ok thank you.

Gemini

• 時を越えよう、そして彼女の元に戻ろう
    • View Profile
    • Apple of Eden
« Reply #8 on: March 08, 2014, 03:56:32 pm »
Wait what?   How did I do that?  Break command?  Well I am hoping someone can help this problem if this happen again.  I played again and didn't get this since.  But how did I do that?
No idea what triggered that screen, but it's usually something developers add to monitor bugs with the hardware. Like I said above, stuff like a division by zero would throw an exception and a screen like that would catch on that event and bring it to screen, most of the time with the address of the cause and a brief explanation.
I am the lord, you all know my name, now. I got it all: cash, money, and fame.

bradzx

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 08, 2014, 04:55:34 pm »
No idea what triggered that screen, but it's usually something developers add to monitor bugs with the hardware. Like I said above, stuff like a division by zero would throw an exception and a screen like that would catch on that event and bring it to screen, most of the time with the address of the cause and a brief explanation.
This just happen in battle.  I think I press button to fast because I usually move fast.  If I don't move fast, then enemy will attack anytime.  just like Final Fantasy style.