News: 11 March 2016 - Forum Rules
Current Moderators - DarkSol, KingMike, MathOnNapkins, Azkadellia, Danke

Author Topic: I Have Returned!  (Read 3536 times)

32x1000

• "Welcome to my DOJO!"
    • View Profile
I Have Returned!
« on: March 22, 2014, 10:58:01 pm »
A good while ago I came on this site to share my ROM hacks with the world. The problem with it though was I wasn't very good at ROM hacking. Now I have returned and decided to give ROM hacking another go :)
Ok so this
is my main project. A while back I stopped ROM Hacking because I didn't know enough to do what I wanted to accomplish. Now though I can through this ROM hack. Here are some screenies http

I am making rapid progress but I still don't know how to program music into the game. I know this may be an outrageous request but if there is ANYONE who would like to compose the music and insert it into the game(or however you say that) please do so. I want this hack to be something special and I know for those who have read my posts before I know I said that a lot but I honest to god mean it this time.
"Not safe for kids over 167"

Zynk

• WIP Roll-chan: The Wily Wars
    • View Profile
Re: I Have Returned!
« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2014, 11:29:45 pm »
Wait, the title has "Kurubinzu". There's a poster named Kurubinzu here as well.  :huh:

32x1000

• "Welcome to my DOJO!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 22, 2014, 11:59:18 pm »
Oops!  :-[ That was the alternate account I had when I first started the game my bad. I'll be sure to update it
"Not safe for kids over 167"

Chippy2000

• I'm the CREATOR Pokemon Gold Beta/Alpha Revival!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 24, 2014, 04:49:19 pm »
Wait, giving ROM Hacking another go? Bad at it? If you want I can help you with Pokemon Gen 2 hacking XD It's easy.
COO of The Chippy Cooperation (TCC)

I'm...just here...floating in space and stuff...

CyberFox

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 19, 2014, 12:51:23 am »
I gather Everlast will have the community submitted ideas - robot masters and all?