Translations: Oriental Blue Translation Released

Started by RHDNBot, September 16, 2013, 04:33:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gemini

You should read the readme file coming with this patch. There Tom explains in depth why this shouldn't be called "Far East of Eden", which is more like a subtitle that should be used for a certain number of chapters from the Tengai series. I guess it's been misused for decades because people find it easier to call the whole series by an English name that is more an indicator of a spin-off of sorts.
I am the lord, you all know my name, now. I got it all: cash, money, and fame.

DougRPG

I tried to play on PSP using gpSP 3.4 Test 3 Build 152 but the game frezzes before entering the first battle.

Version 3.2 seems to work fine and I can enter the battles, but I only played for a few minutes.

Anyone have more information about the game compatibility with emulators?

SkyPiercer

QuoteAnyone have more information about the game compatibility with emulators?
The game is working fine so far on the VisualBoyAdvance emulator, played for a hour or so and no issues or noticeable bugs.

Slyzert_Voltrond

Quote from: Dgdiniz on September 24, 2013, 01:27:16 AM
Well, the readme file does have this note:
QuoteNote: As of the release date, VBA-M seems to be the only emulator that plays this game
without any graphical issues. Other emulators may sometimes display garbled lines
above a text box.

cobaltex

Quote from: Dgdiniz on September 24, 2013, 01:27:16 AM
I tried to play on PSP using gpSP 3.4 Test 3 Build 152 but the game frezzes before entering the first battle.

Version 3.2 seems to work fine and I can enter the battles, but I only played for a few minutes.

I use the same, and the only issue I've ran into so far was one time the random battle animation played, but no battle started, I could walk through everything, couldn't go through doors/entrances, and I couldn't talk to any of the npc's.