News: 11 March 2016 - Forum Rules

Author Topic: Pokemon Ultra Violet Saving Problem  (Read 5070 times)

froggyice

Pokemon Ultra Violet Saving Problem
« on: July 08, 2013, 07:59:47 am »
Hey guys,

I'm new here and I'm from Germany so please excuse my english :D

So my problem is the saving in the Pokemon Fire Red Hack: Ultraviolet by 'LocksmithArmy'.
(note: this problem occures also in the Omega Red Version and all Hacks of Fire Red, the original Fire Red doesn't bringt this problem)

I can play as usual but I always save ingame and not with the emulator itself (I use VBA) because when you've beaten the champ the game saves ingame and resets and so you can't play the Aftergame with Sevii Islands and so on. And if you save with the emulator one time you won't be able to save ingame anymore but I think this problem should be known

So I save ingame and when I restart I can play on.. but when I shutdown my Computer or I don't play the game for a few hours and then I open it.. the game starts from zero.. and because of the reason in the top I don't want to save with the emulator..

I hope you understood my problem and maybe you know a solution.. google only brought me the solution to the saving error problem with 64/128k but that's not :D

Thanks to you  and if it's the wrong section plz move, as I said I'm new and yeah :D

« Last Edit: July 08, 2013, 08:06:18 am by froggyice »