The trick in getting the diamond and passing the bear that is blocking your path is to use a Kindling to make a fire so that the bear will not reach you. Equip your Bow with Arrow to shoot a bear. A total of 21 shots to kill a single bear. There are times the fire will worn out. Quickly use the Kindling to make a fire again. I did get the diamond in the shelter inside this cave. That will make the game complete without using a link cable. The Survival Kids 2 Picture. I know you can do it. Be patient and perseverance is the key here. Please visit this website http://www.chaptercheats.com/cheats/gameboycolor/22416/Survival-Kids-2-Cheats.htm
for more Survival Kids 2 hints. I hope you can make some FAQS or videos about this game like you did in youtube. Unfortunate for me I can't make a video for this game. I simply pass some Hints and Tricks about Survival Kids 2 Japanese version. God Bless.
December 30, 2013, 07:36:42 pm - (Auto Merged - Double Posts are not allowed before 7 days.)
I am very grateful and thankfully that the Japanese Programmer Staff of Survival Kids 2 Japanese Version created the game More Challenging. You can actually Finish and Complete the Game 100% without using a link cable. The most challenging part in this game is to Get the Diamond for Additional Ending without using link cable. Now if you successfully found and get the diamond without using link cable, you are definitely the Best Survival Kids 2 Gamer Ever. I did get the diamond without using link cable. It is a challenge for everyone who love to play this game. I know you can do it. Then your gamer fans can do it too. Thank you very much for visiting this website http://www.chaptercheats.com/cheats/gameboycolor/22416/Survival-Kids-2-Cheats.htm
The picture of the Additional Ending goes like this: Either Yamato - the blue kid or Musashi - the red kid is smiling while holding a diamond on the palm of his hand.
Challenging Part: Get the Diamond without using link cable.
Here are some tips to pass those annoying bears.
- Bring Knife, Kindling, Flashlight, Mineral Canteen, Bow, Arrow. Must have a 100% Full Health Status to enter this challenging quest. It must be Night time to enter this cave.
- Use the Flashlight to lighten the dark area especially during Night time or inside the cave.
- Use Kindling to make a fire so that the bear cannot reach you. Use the Kindling often as your defense against those annoying bears.
- Equip your Bow with Arrow. Shoot while you are behind or near a fire to defeat a bear one at a time. A total of 20 shots to kill a single bear.
- If the area is clear - no bears, take the 3 meat then cook it. Eat the Baked Meat to boost your health status.
- The more bears you killed, the more meat to cooked, the more food to eat to survive inside this cave.
- As you progress toward the bottom left side of the screen into a shelter, you will find water pond inside this cave to drink water when necessary.
- When you reach the end bottom left side of this cave, move your character kid between the horizontal-vertical stripe lane toward upper-left corner to enter the shelter.
- No enemies inside the shelter. All you have to do is solve the puzzle. Different puzzle for each kid. http://www.chaptercheats.com/cheats/gameboycolor/22416/Survival-Kids-2-Cheats.htm
- Once you solved the puzzle, enter the secret stairs. Open all the doors until you reach a room with some kind of a satellite in there. Actually a scene will trigger.
- Now find and Get the Diamond on the upper-left side of the screen. A scene will trigger, holding a diamond treasure. You will have a victory sound. Quickly exit the shelter.
- You are in the cave again with those annoying bears. Use Kindling to make fire. Equip Bow and Arrow to shoot the bear that is blocking your path.
- Be sure to collect more food and water to survive on your way out. Use them when necessary.
- It must be Night Time to exit this cave.
- Once you are near the entrance of the cave and still the time is sunrise, noon, and sunset, all you have to do is move the kid up and down near the visible entrance cave until it is Night time.
- Immediately exit this challenging cave quest. Use the flashlight to lighten dark area during Night time. Quickly enter the hut and save your game.
- Once you familiarize the cave area and manage to pass those annoying bears, it is definitely an Easy and Challenging Quest to Get the Diamond Without Using A Link Cable.
- Now do any of the 5 Endings to see the Additional Ending scene.
Congratulations for your outstanding achivements. God Bless.