Translations: JoJo's Bizarre Adventure SNES RPG Translation Released

Started by RHDNBot, April 13, 2013, 11:02:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RHDNBot

Update By: Gideon Zhi

Aeon Genesis has released a complete translation for the SNES RPG based on Stardust Crusaders, the third arc of the JoJo's Bizarre Adventure manga. The game is fairly short and is of the approximate quality one would expect from a license cash-in, but it's an interesting diversion. The readme contains some gameplay tips, so be sure to peruse!

RHDN Project Page

Relevant Link: (http://agtp.romhack.net/)

Next Gen Cowboy

Excellent work as always. I'm kind of looking forward to this... in a guilty pleasure sort of way. Would I need an understanding of the previous story to enjoy this? Because the only thing I know about Jo Jo, I learned from a fighting game on the Dreamcast.

Nevermind question was answered in the project page.
"Remember when we were in Japan? You said you were my gun, if you're the gun then that means I'm the bullet."

"All my life I've been waiting for the gunpowder to go off, you know what you need to ignite gunpowder? You need a gun."

Gideon Zhi

Quote from: Next gen Cowboy on April 13, 2013, 11:22:09 PM
Excellent work as always. I'm kind of looking forward to this... in a guilty pleasure sort of way. Would I need an understanding of the previous story to enjoy this? Because the only thing I know about Jo Jo, I learned from a fighting game on the Dreamcast.

DC game follows the same arc, so you should be good.

DSwizzy145

Thanks for the translation release! :) i've always appreciated the hard work you put into your patches i'll definitely enjoy this very likely!

ChronoMoogle

DSwizzy145

When does the game actually saves during playthrough? Cuz I'm gettin fustrated

Gideon Zhi

You can save and heal at any Speedwagon Foundation building. There's one in each town.

DSwizzy145

oh no wonder smh ya learn something new everyday now do we ;) as always Thank You Gideon Zhi for the gradated help!