Main Menu

Persona 3+4 Hacking

Started by ShrineFox, April 06, 2013, 12:02:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Meloman19

https://github.com/Meloman19/PersonaText

Main Features:
* Open MSG1-files from any file type.
* Can save the text in .txt. Also in "Tool -> Extract text from ..." you can extract text directly from a folder or selected multiple files.
* All text are now visualized as image. Also in the "Tool -> Text Visualizer" you can without opening any file to see how your text will look with the appropriate font.
* And the most important now ready-made translation can be packed back into the MSG1-file (fully operational function).

IlDucci

Quote from: Meloman19 on May 28, 2017, 03:04:39 PM

Main Features:
* Can save the text in .txt. Also in "Tool -> Extract text from ..." you can extract text directly from a folder or selected multiple files.
* All text are now visualized as image. Also in the "Tool -> Text Visualizer" you can without opening any file to see how your text will look with the appropriate font.
* And the most important now ready-made translation can be packed back into the MSG1-file (fully operational function).

Fantastic! Awesome work!

Nia

Quote from: Meloman19 on May 28, 2017, 03:04:39 PM

Main Features:

That is amazing! :o
There's no doubt you just made a lot of lives a lot easier... again!
O what a foolish Fool they be, that foolish Fool is me.

Skeletro

Hey ShrineFox, just saw your Persona 4 Mod - P5 BGM on YouTube. Can this also be done on Persona 4 Golden by any chance? Thanks!  ;)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6UV4irHB5H0

ShrineFox

Amicitia has been updated to the latest version! Featuring multiple bugfixes and brand new features: most notably RMD model data import/export!

That's right, now you can skin new models to ones exported from the game using a program like 3dsmax and then import it back into the game.

Basic guide on how to import custom RMD models

Open up any RMD model.
Navigate the tree and export the clump you wish to replace (for character models there's usually only one)
Right click on the clump and select export. Select Assimp Supported Model and make sure the extension is set to .dae
Import the file into 3ds Max or any other 3d modeler, and skin your custom model over the imported bones.
Export your custom model to FBX 2011 ASCII format
Right click on the clump and select Replace. Select the FBX file you just exported.
Your model will now have been imported over the original.
If you need to add custom textures, remove the original textures from the Textures node, right click on the Textures node, select Add and select all of your custom model's textures.
[close]
Download it here

Nia

Good to see the model rigger got made. Been looking forward to this for a long time.
Good work, everyone who worked on it.

Meloman19

Big update.

Main changes:
* CPU and memory usage is significantly optimized
* Added a feature of saving to PM1 and (experimentally) BF formats.
* Now you can add your custom "Background"
Small changes:
* Added support "Drag'n'Drop" files to program's window.
* Added "Open with..." for all files types (include Project files).

Confidant64

Hey everyone, I've just made my account after finding this amazing thread.

I'll be looking through the site and this thread with much more attention tomorrow, till then I'll would love to know if anyone has modded/translated P3 into Spanish if not I would love to try. I've got several spanish friends and family members I've been meaning to show this game to for years.

Edit:
I've seen that I'm definitely not alone in this! I'll be looking around for anyone making a Spanish translation and ask them if I could help out. Otherwise I'll brave it on my own and would appreciate help from those that have been working on their own translations.

PS: Do you guys still use Skype? Or have you moved on to Discord?

subeng

Is it possible to edit P4 skills damage? It would be great to edit spell damage to be more inline with P3 and P5. The original spells in P4 kinda do minimal damage comparing to physical skills.

Nia

Quote from: Confidant64 on August 31, 2017, 10:34:04 PM
Hey everyone, I've just made my account after finding this amazing thread.

I'll be looking through the site and this thread with much more attention tomorrow, till then I'll would love to know if anyone has modded/translated P3 into Spanish if not I would love to try. I've got several spanish friends and family members I've been meaning to show this game to for years.

Edit:
I've seen that I'm definitely not alone in this! I'll be looking around for anyone making a Spanish translation and ask them if I could help out. Otherwise I'll brave it on my own and would appreciate help from those that have been working on their own translations.

PS: Do you guys still use Skype? Or have you moved on to Discord?

The community mostly moved to Discord. You might also find luck at http://s15.zetaboards.com/Amicitia/index/ which is the Persona modding community's home site (the link to the Discord should be there.

darkvadd7

Hi everyone! I'm currently translating Persona 3 FES in french.
And I have some troubles while reinserting sfd videos: the video start but never goes to the end and stop directly without crashing.
Someone can help me?
Thanks!