News: 11 March 2016 - Forum Rules
Current Moderators - DarkSol, KingMike, MathOnNapkins, Azkadellia, Danke

Author Topic: Final Fantasy II: Refurbished  (Read 48934 times)

Sephirous

• View Profile
Re: Final Fantasy II: Refurbished
« Reply #220 on: July 24, 2018, 11:21:35 am »
Hey,

I noticed you guys were talking at one point about adding FFIII to the FFI & II Rom. Having all three games in one.

I have been testing around with Rom expansion recently and was wondering, If I were able to expand the Rom big enough, Would that help you at all with the project you had mentioned of combining them together? I'm not 100% sure if the Emulators will be able to run the larger Rom but from a test I did on a game a year ago, The results were pretty good.

If your serious about trying to combine all three games, I could run some tests and see if I can get the Rom big enough to squeeze them all in.  :thumbsup:
Hacking Nes Roms Is Like Making Sweet Passionate Love, Hacking Snes Roms Is Like Having Your Bitchy Mother In Law Scream At You.

John Enigma

• View Profile
« Reply #221 on: July 24, 2018, 01:42:48 pm »
^I would love to know if this is possible as well.

Also, I have a few good ideas, once someone tell us if Final Fantasy I*II can expanded to add Final Fantasy III.

NeonStreetlight

• View Profile
« Reply #222 on: August 11, 2018, 03:05:37 pm »
I meant to post this a while ago, but there is a typo upon visiting Josef’s home after the snow cavern.

“Poorf Josef...I’ll look after Nelly. I know that would make him happy.”

I would edit it if I had any idea what I was doing. Is there anyone who could patch it? Obviously not game breaking, but might as well fix it if we know it’s there.

I played around with Chaos' CastleFynn text editor and fixed the typo along with a couple of other minor inconsistencies from the GBA translation. I don't want to share it as my own, since the edits are so minor. Any advice on some romhacking etiquette?