News: 11 March 2016 - Forum Rules

Author Topic: Introduction Topic  (Read 793494 times)

dediwiho

• View Profile
Re: Introduction Topic
« Reply #1460 on: November 08, 2021, 10:26:50 pm »
Hi everyone,
Thanks for giving me the chance to be on this site. :)

Take care of yourselves.

Willitine

• View Profile
« Reply #1461 on: November 19, 2021, 09:19:04 pm »
 :beer: Hey there guys.

Nice to meet you all. Thanks for allowing me to register, post, and download here. I'm planning on getting some english translations for some Japanese import games. Thanks again for having them available here.

Aglid

• View Profile
« Reply #1462 on: November 21, 2021, 01:11:47 pm »
Hi guys,
I know Romhacking for years, but I only registered recently because I had a critic to share to ameliorate a hack.
I'm a great fan of hacks, especialy NES... even made a top 50 on youtube... meaning I tried way more than 50 :)

Knight of Time

• View Profile
« Reply #1463 on: November 25, 2021, 03:33:47 pm »
Hi everyone, I'm Knight of Time; if anyone here is into Super Mario World hacking, chances are you might recognize me, as I'm into hacking that game as well.  I not only enjoy playing hacks of various games (including Super Mario World of course), I'm also making one of Super Mario World (as much as I wish I had screenshots to show, I don't have any of those yet.  Maybe someday I will, and when I do, I might post some here.

So yeah, I hope everyone is doing well these days despite the craziness we're in with the pandemic.

Siyei

• View Profile
Music Producer Here (Intereseted in making music for a rom hack)
« Reply #1464 on: November 28, 2021, 07:37:12 pm »
15 year music producer, really into gaming, also an esports caster, just a little intro of who i am
I just wanna get involved into a  small ROM hack with some easy music, really a fan of how they did this on POKEMON INSURGENCE.
hit me up with any projects if you have one you want music   ;D

KingMike

• Forum Moderator
  • *sigh* A changed avatar. Big deal.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1465 on: November 29, 2021, 01:19:31 am »
I suppose this is the most appropriate place to post that.
We don't allow posts in the other forum unless it's for something specific you are actively in the process of creating.
"My watch says 30 chickens" Google, 2018

Walshman98

• Sheesh I'm not that crazy
    • View Profile
« Reply #1466 on: December 10, 2021, 01:31:14 pm »
Hi there guys!

I'm just a simple guy with quite some free time on my hands wanting to contribute in something big or in a team.... I'm down to many things specially translations. I;m super easygoing and enthusiast.

You can always hit me here or reach me at: thewalshman98@gmail.com

-Steven

KTRMAmbiance

• View Profile
« Reply #1467 on: December 18, 2021, 03:38:07 pm »
I'm KTRMAmbiance, been interested in video games since years.

I usually make mods of retro games.

XD3l

• View Profile
« Reply #1468 on: December 20, 2021, 04:19:20 pm »
Hello, I am me and I have been playing hacked roms since the days of Nesticle and Super Mario Wheel Chair...
...which btw I think deserves a come back!

I have only dabbled in rom hacking, am better at providing ideas and inspiration, and good for testing too. Among my favorites are Super Pitfall Anniversary Edition, Zelda I and II redux, Bionic Commando Uncensored, and that sort of thing. And also DOOM, I work with DOOM editing extensively...
...from time to time. ;)

CedarBranch

• View Profile
« Reply #1469 on: December 25, 2021, 03:48:46 pm »
Hello. I am Cedar Branch, but you can also refer to me as just 'cedar'. I'm a slow-witted gamer & writer (horizons expanding) who really likes to use the first and second persons.
I am often quiet, but don't be surprised if I begin to ramble nonsense.

I am not tech savvy, most of my experience comes from assembly hacking through several games, my favorite one being Bomberman 64: The Second Attack. (By the way, my romhack is not ready yet.)

I'll do my best to remain on point.

Gamerisk

• View Profile
« Reply #1470 on: December 27, 2021, 03:37:09 pm »
I've always liked this site a lot for many years I've been following it. I'm happy to be part of the romhacking community I'm new to the forum how do I contribute? I can't publish?
Sorry for the bad english (translator). :thumbsup: :woot!:

Yagami-kun

• Ore ga kowai no ka??????
    • View Profile
« Reply #1471 on: December 31, 2021, 07:01:18 am »
Yo Im from HUEZIL and I register on this forum only to know one thing about the MMX4 Undub at this moment(my question on the thread about this till wait any moderator approval) '-'

themolluskk

• thank you
    • View Profile
    • deep sea bunker
« Reply #1472 on: January 03, 2022, 09:20:35 pm »
Hello everyone! I've used this site for at least a decade & finally decided to join in on the forums :D
I hope 2022 is off to a good start for everyone & look forward to learning more about romhacking from this fine community  :thumbsup:

LC-DDM

• View Profile
« Reply #1473 on: January 04, 2022, 03:05:16 pm »

...right, I should probably expand on myself a little more.

Hi! I'm mostly a consumer of hacks and translations, but I figured I'd drop in and leave some kind of thumbprint in this place, rather than just be another anonymous John Doe, n' whatnot.

Who knows, I might get back into forums again with this place-

SoulmanFM

• View Profile
« Reply #1474 on: January 04, 2022, 03:24:00 pm »
Hello everyone! I'm SoulmanFM! I've actually been here for a long time, but I'm pretty sure I haven't said anything in this thread.
I also really need to know how I'm expected to report a bug in a hack if there isn't a forum thread for it and the creator of said hack is borderline impossible to reach through PM?
Apparently that's what I have to do because I'm not allowed to report it with a review. :banghead:

pelador

• View Profile
« Reply #1475 on: January 06, 2022, 07:15:09 am »
Hello I'm Pelador. A big fan of Randomisers. Thought about making one for Breath of Fire (SNES) but I don't know enough about HEX so that went out the window pretty fast. Hoping one day someone on here translates Dragon Quest Characters: Torneko no Daibōken 3 – Fushigi no Dungeon for the PS2. I see work has been done on Shiren series recently so fingers crossed its spiritual father gets some love as well. 

andchaos

• View Profile
« Reply #1476 on: January 10, 2022, 05:45:21 pm »

Hi Everyone,

Im someone who was enjoying video games since i can remember, starting with a ChannelF machine from the Fairchild company to today. On my way to now i found a big liking in Turn-Based RPG's, after realizing that there is a hudge marked outside my region and occasionali found this page by looking for some ingame text translation to understand what exactly i need to do there. I always really disliked hacked games, because in the c64 era it mostly referred just to disable collisions or get infinite lives, but the hacking you guys were doing was different, it did not destroy the gaming experience, but made a big difference in enjoying them, so i stuck around for some time and decided that it is time to learn something new, so i will try to translate something myself, and will see how it goes :D

LostZombie

• View Profile
« Reply #1477 on: January 12, 2022, 02:52:37 pm »
Heya, I'm lost zombie. I've been taking a look into localization, including proofreading and editing video game dialogue to make it faithful and flow. I've a degree in creative writing and I've been trying to get into the video game scene as best i can. any and ALL offers are happily welcome!

Everdread

• View Profile
« Reply #1478 on: January 12, 2022, 03:27:57 pm »
Hello!

I'm Everdread from Earthbound. After being swindled by Mr. Monotoli, I decided to change my criminal lifestyle, and try to adapt to the 21st Century. I am now interested in hacking roms. I have been playing Earthbound hacks like The Mysterious Mine, and Hallow's End. I see The Mysterious Mine was recently updated- I might have to go see what's new!

Just remember,
   When on your way out,
  be sure that you say goodbye;
 and lock the door tight.

waitingfortheworms

• im swag and im cool
    • View Profile
« Reply #1479 on: January 15, 2022, 05:21:47 pm »
Hey! My name is Rosemary. I like video games, old websites, tv, movies, and drawing! I have never made a rom hack in my life and I joined this forum to hopefully get some pointers and general help with it. I'm neurodivergent so I typically fixate on different stuff. I can't control this so like if you see me posting about some random kid's show or something obscure as hell just don't make fun of me  :-[ ! That being said, I hope to stick around here and learn all kinds of new stuff!  :laugh:

"Waterloo, couldn't escape if I wanted to. -ABBA