News:

11 March 2016 - Forum Rules

Main Menu

Introduction Topic

Started by Nightcrawler, December 30, 2005, 08:48:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Daizo Dee Von

If there was one thing people didn't want me to be, it's to be unexpected. I'm here to show that being unexpected is a good thing, to go against the grain and surprise people with something that they've never experienced before. Sometimes it's a hit, sometimes it's a miss, but I always go for something original, or spin an existing idea in a new direction.

That's me in a nutshell. Hey there Mates and Femates, this is Daizo Dee Von. I'm most known for 100 Rooms of Enemies, but I've made about 11 other official ROM Hacks, more than half being completed. I see ALPHA SPHERE and it's prequel got accepted relatively quickly, which I'm happy to see.

If you're wondering why I'm here, Yukivee is the one who recommended that I join here (the creator of the Sicari series). Maybe you'll see more of me in the future!

Anyway remember, it's never a "good bye", it's always a "see you later".

T92

Cherubi

Hi, I'm new here.
How can i download previous version of the patch? https://www.romhacking.net/hacks/1032/ this specifically

fRikimaru

Hi! I am an old gamer that enjoyed these classic games back in the day, but nowadays I keep getting amazed with all these hacks and translations. They are quite awesome!

Vespertilia

Hello, I know English and Latin and I am here because I want to make some simple Latin games to help people in learning the language themselves. I am working on learning to hack and do translations.  If anyone would like to help with either translating or hacking to "localize" a game for an ancient audience let me know.

thelionjojo

Hello, I'm someone who's new to hacking and only knows the basics of it.  I join this forum to get some more help and advice.

My main project is for now to translate the reminding non-Adventure Nes/FDS games published by Nintendo which are Famicom Golf: Japan Course, Famicom Golf: US Course, and Shin 4 4-Jin Uchi Mahjong: Yakaman Tengoku.  The golf games are mainly warm-ups I feel I only need a little help on, but the Mahjong game is something I need a lot more help with.

I'll make a thread asking the things I need help with soon.