News: 11 March 2016 - Forum Rules
Current Moderators - DarkSol, KingMike, MathOnNapkins, Azkadellia, Danke

Author Topic: Introduction Topic  (Read 652902 times)

Greatsword

• View Profile
Re: Introduction Topic
« Reply #1400 on: April 21, 2021, 01:03:44 am »
Hi everybody! I'm Greatsword, and I'm from the US. I've been a gamer since the Game Gear and Genesis were around. Haven't really stopped either.

If I told you I had one definitive favorite game, I'd be lying. I have favorites, though:
Mario, Sonic, Final Fantasy, Metroid, Zelda, Kirby, Phantasy Star, Metal Gear Solid, Dungeon Explorer (Sega CD) among them. (Mostly series titles listed here. Ask me for the details :) )

In addition to playing newer games and classics alike (I don't discriminate among genres either!), I've been browsing this site for a few years now. A lot of the hacks breathe new life into the games. It's been amazing!

barcode4lunch

• RAWR!!
    • View Profile
    • tumblr.
« Reply #1401 on: April 21, 2021, 06:57:40 pm »
hello everyone! my name is alice and im wanting to work on a translation patch for Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Children!
i am obsessed with monster collecting games, especially on retro handhelds, its such a shame many of these were exlusive to japan ;-;

also im emo so emo ppl be my friend hehe
i am teh prissy blood chewer.. the concrete flowers o' faith!

hydrochlorination

• View Profile
« Reply #1402 on: April 28, 2021, 06:23:28 pm »
Hello all!
I've made a couple of comically low quality pokemon romhacks in the past, and now that I have some slightly less low quality romhacks, I figured that it would be the perfect time to start getting them out there.

enmanuelgaiming2020

• View Profile
about me
« Reply #1403 on: May 02, 2021, 08:31:55 pm »
before i joined here, i was working on a ROM hack the same day, the original ROM was a bootleg recreation of windows 98 on the nes, the ROM hack is called progressbar 98, or pb98 for short, based on the OS in progressbar95, you can download the prototype later, but for now, stay safe! ;)
PS: i can blink irl, except i cannot close my left eye and have my right eye open at the same time
not so famous ROM hacker

mbelassie

• View Profile
« Reply #1404 on: May 04, 2021, 05:43:23 pm »
Hey! Just want to say hey and thanks for the resources on this site. My question was answered in the newbie documents.

Mostly here for Final Fantasy :P

HobotiX

• View Profile
    • My Random Website
« Reply #1405 on: May 07, 2021, 01:46:49 pm »
Hello everyone, I go by HobotiX.

I am new to the ROMhacking forum, but not the world of ROM hacking. I was introduced to it a number of years ago through my friend Optomon, who has been creating ROM hacks for years. I have helped him test many of his hacks and homebrews, and I think I am credited in the in-game credits Castlevania: The Holy Relics.

Anyway, I am joining the forums because I am planning on doing some ROM hacking of my own and thought this would be a useful resource. I am a software engineer in my own time, but learning how to use a HEX editor is something else. I also do a lot of art and design work for projects, so I might contribute to some projects in the future once life gets back to normal.

deby

• View Profile
« Reply #1406 on: May 15, 2021, 11:13:51 am »
Hi from me