News: 11 March 2016 - Forum Rules
Current Moderators - DarkSol, KingMike, MathOnNapkins, Azkadellia, Danke

Author Topic: Introduction Topic  (Read 573813 times)

Kaiser_Gun

• View Profile
Re: Introduction Topic
« Reply #1320 on: September 11, 2020, 10:41:05 am »
Hi all!
I was playing some NES games on Retroarch with CRT filters and I felt in love with Double Dragon 2 again. Unfortunately the control scheme didn't age that well.  ;D
So I started to learn the 6502 assembly two weeks ago. It was my first time with an assembly language but I really enjoy it. It's "simple" and straight forward. A good friend of mine introduce me to romhacking and my patch has been accepted yesterday: https://www.romhacking.net/hacks/5393/

SAIYAN48

• View Profile
« Reply #1321 on: September 11, 2020, 09:10:11 pm »
Salvete! I'm a languages nut who is also great with tecnology. I've always wanted to get into hacking and I finally did! Mario & Luigi - Partners in Time Hard Mode 1.0 is now out!

StrongBe

• View Profile
« Reply #1322 on: September 15, 2020, 03:37:13 am »
Hi guys, I am new here!
Old school MMO and MOBA player  8)
Also I got some experience in game developing
Whats up. I am Christina,25 y old. Like to play and create/support to create games.

Mrbaseball1

• View Profile
« Reply #1323 on: September 17, 2020, 01:40:16 am »
I am looking to modify a Ken Griffey Jr. Presents Major League Baseball rom that I downloaded.  I have found a download that allows you to edit players attributes and appearance.  (kgb editor)  How do I apply the editor to the game?

Barbarian Moham

• View Profile
« Reply #1324 on: September 20, 2020, 02:11:57 pm »
Hey people.  I'm quite new to romhacking but I've been enjoying the work I've done so far and wish I had discovered romhacking sooner.  Currently only experienced with a couple of Sega Genesis/Mega Drive games, but will hopefully expand my knowledge as much as possible and then maybe work on some PS1 games.

Would also like to help others whenever possible, but given the number of knowledgeable people on this forum I don't know if I'll be any help to anyone yet.

LucasRCD

• View Profile
« Reply #1325 on: September 21, 2020, 11:00:05 am »
I never really introduced myself in here despite being registered for over 4 years. I'm LucasRCD, a rookie artist and former SMW ROM hacker who gave up out of lack of motivation. I'm not sure if I'll really start ROM hacking anything in the foreseeable future, but what I am sure about is the fact that I like RPGs and stuff, I guess. I kinda forgot I had an account in here.
Forum games.

yegihola

• View Profile
« Reply #1326 on: September 23, 2020, 04:33:20 am »
I never really introduced myself in here despite being registered for over 4 years. I'm LucasRCD, a rookie artist and former SMW ROM hacker who gave up out of lack of motivation. I'm not sure if I'll really start ROM hacking anything in the foreseeable future, but what I am sure about is the fact that I like RPGs and stuff, I guess. I kinda forgot I had an account in here.
Hello and welcome ;)