News: 11 March 2016 - Forum Rules
Current Moderators - DarkSol, KingMike, MathOnNapkins, Azkadellia, Danke

Author Topic: Sega Saturn Castlevania Symphony of th Night Translation.  (Read 93517 times)

Ardiloso

• View Profile
Re: Sega Saturn Castlevania Symphony of th Night Translation.
« Reply #140 on: December 10, 2020, 02:17:18 pm »
All of this talk made me realize something.  I should try to see if I can add the younger portrait when confronting Dracula.
That would be a thing worthy to do.

Hitokiri

• View Profile
« Reply #141 on: December 10, 2020, 09:13:18 pm »
All of this talk made me realize something.  I should try to see if I can add the younger portrait when confronting Dracula.

That would be really good. That way the story proposed in the game related to Richter's disappearance would be much more faithful.

You can use that image for Richter.

I just don't know if it would be cool to do that with Dracula since the photos of him younger don't cause much fear.

I think this Dracula X Chronicles game file would be the most suitable for Dracula

knight0fdragon

• View Profile
« Reply #142 on: December 10, 2020, 09:43:56 pm »
"Young Dracula" makes no sense.  Dracula is constantly revived and comes in many forms.  5 years would not age him.

This image would probably work best to make a portrait out of,  it is the closest I have seen to the style of the other games.

« Last Edit: December 10, 2020, 10:20:34 pm by knight0fdragon »

SCD

• RHDN Patreon Supporter!
  • SPOOOOON!
    • View Profile
« Reply #143 on: December 11, 2020, 10:13:53 am »
I found this portrait for Richter, maybe this one will be perfect for the Bloodlines stage:
« Last Edit: December 13, 2020, 09:51:39 pm by SCD »

Ardiloso

• View Profile
« Reply #144 on: December 13, 2020, 04:14:03 pm »
This is perfect and I like it more than the one you used on your first attempt k0d.

niuus

• View Profile
« Reply #145 on: January 03, 2021, 08:12:40 pm »

Maybe a different portrait for the conversations at the ending depending on the costume you selected when starting a Richter game?

My suggestion would be to add this outfit from the official art to make the game complete as they did in the PS1 version with a mod.

See the video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T5XQ22vYnSI&t=309s
The already included version in the Saturn port is way superior, tbh. While the fanmade one looks nice, it looks like it needs better shading, as it was said it kinda stands out too much and feels out of place in-game.
« Last Edit: January 04, 2021, 06:25:01 pm by niuus »