News: 11 March 2016 - Forum Rules

Author Topic: Convert lower case to upper case alphabet letters and words inclusion list and  (Read 8662 times)

Jandazekon

• View Profile
(A I U E O ) versus (SA SI SU SE SO ) confusion conflict. And convert (the schi dulo qlovick zo) to (theschiduloqlovickzo) and replace it with (heshiuokowikso) and rebuild it to (HE SHI U O KO WI SO ).
« Last Edit: January 19, 2013, 02:44:07 am by Jandazekon »

Gideon Zhi

• Discord Staff
    • View Profile
    • Aeon Genesis
Pepperoni.

DarkSol

• Forum Moderator
  • IRC Administrator
    • View Profile
Pepperoni.

That said:

(A I U E O ) versus (SA SI SU SE SO ) confusion conflict. And convert (the schi dulo qlovick zo) to (theschiduloqlovickzo) and replace it with (heshiuokowikso) and rebuild it to (HE SHI U O KO WI SO).

Jandazekon, can you explain what you're looking for exactly?  Your original post has me scratching my head, wondering what you want exactly.
It is wrong to try to avoid the struggle against imperialism under the pretext that independence and revolution are important, but that peace is still more precious.

Jandazekon

• View Profile
How to ask questions the smart way.
You use google and not everything is solved. I will stumble in another forum then.

furrykef

• View Profile
I don't have the slightest idea what the "question" is even asking.

KaioShin

• RHDN Patreon Supporter!
    • View Profile
    • The Romhacking Aerie
You use google and not everything is solved. I will stumble in another forum then.

This isn't about googling the solution. It's about how to pose a sensible question.
All my posts are merely personal opinions and not statements of fact, even if they are not explicitly prefixed by "In my opinion", "IMO", "I believe", or similar modifiers. By reading this disclaimer you agree to reply in spirit of these conditions.

furrykef

• View Profile
Posting a coherent one would at least be a start.

Jandazekon

• View Profile
I don't have the slightest idea what the "question" is even asking.
I made a picture:

Bregalad

• View Profile
You should try to google "Romanji to kana converter" or something in the like. There is pleny of them on the net, which do this kind of work.

furrykef

• View Profile
I'm not sure this has anything to do with romaji.

Jandazekon

• View Profile
I am more after a multi text replacer and finder. Not translating english to japanese. I am only removing the letter (X) and replacing (Z) with (S) because Z and S are pronounced exactly the same.
V and W sounds the same to me and then replace all V with W.
(SCH) can be replaced by (SH) since they sound the same.

Reconstruct (CLOSERATION) with (O SE RA TI O N ).
The (O ) and (SE ) and (RA ) and (TI ) and (O ) and (N ) is in the inclusion list.

If the input is:
Fneranon

And the table is:
(N E A O NE RA NO )

The output is:
(NE RA NO N )

KaioShin

• RHDN Patreon Supporter!
    • View Profile
    • The Romhacking Aerie
Still not sure what you are asking. Do you want someone to code this for you? Unless there is a specific implementation obstacle you have no one will help you.
All my posts are merely personal opinions and not statements of fact, even if they are not explicitly prefixed by "In my opinion", "IMO", "I believe", or similar modifiers. By reading this disclaimer you agree to reply in spirit of these conditions.

Jandazekon

• View Profile
Do you want someone to code this for you?
I can't find the program with google.

Gideon Zhi

• Discord Staff
    • View Profile
    • Aeon Genesis
I'll write it for you. My BS CS degree, software engineering concentration is worth $80/hour. Minimum three hours. This includes time working with you and putting together requirements specifications and paper prototypes as well as actual programming time.

Jandazekon

• View Profile
I'll write it for you. My BS CS degree, software engineering concentration is worth $80/hour. Minimum three hours. This includes time working with you and putting together requirements specifications and paper prototypes as well as actual programming time.
I pay no attention to pay you $$$ for write it for me.

henke37

• View Profile
He is trying to say that you should just go and do the job yourself. It's boring work that is easily solved by any competent programmer.

Gideon Zhi

• Discord Staff
    • View Profile
    • Aeon Genesis
Well, there's that. But I'm also saying that I *would* do it if I were properly compensated.

Jandazekon

• View Profile
I refuses to learn.

furrykef

• View Profile
Then you's in the wrong place.