News: 11 March 2016 - Forum Rules
Current Moderators - DarkSol, KingMike, MathOnNapkins, Azkadellia, Danke

Author Topic: Utilities: NINJA 2.0 July 26 Beta  (Read 19484 times)

Kiyoshi Aman

• RHDN Patreon Supporter!
  • Browncoat Captain
    • View Profile
    • Aerdan's Blog
Re: Utilities: NINJA 2.0 July 26 Beta
« Reply #40 on: August 02, 2006, 01:20:59 pm »
D hasn't updated the file specs yet, apparently. :p

Read format.html; it's in the NINJA zipfile.

D

« Reply #41 on: August 02, 2006, 09:28:20 pm »
My apologies. I updated the specs but somehow missed that line. if you look at the specs and add up all the values it is 2048.

D

« Reply #42 on: August 06, 2006, 06:20:01 am »
Hey guys, here is what is probably the final version of the UI. You can copy this over what came in the last release.

This should take care of the GUI lockup issues people were having now that the program is spawned as an asynchronous process.

This also includes an update to have Aqua style icons and associations for UPS files (the next release of the patcher backend will have support for byuu and Nach's UPS format.

I'm hoping to have the real final out next some time after the 15th.

I am not going to add support for autoloading values in the patch creator. I can think of very few cases where this would be necessary, because even if you were reusing it again and again to build the same patch, you'd still be changing the release date. If there are enough people who ask for it to remember last values, I will use the registry. I am not going to add INI files, so if you want that: write your own front end or use the command line which just depends on a plaintext file for that info anyway.

[attachment deleted by admin]
« Last Edit: August 06, 2006, 06:32:39 am by D »