There's already somebody working on this game? And there was a translated script too? Welp. I guess I should've checked before getting to work... Oh well. For what it's worth, here's a quick overview of what I have.
I currently have translated and inserted:
- Regular ending
- Ishtar screens in regular and special stages
- Quox screens in regular and special stages
- Game over screen, as well as stage start and stage end screens
- A nice little clock icon in place of タイム in-game
- Credits and special stages ending are so far untranslated. I had to move around the alphabet tiles a bit, so Quox screens render correctly, so the text isn't just untranslated but actually broken. Fitting translations of the names into surely way too short strings should be fun.
- I went for comprehensiveness instead of readability and crammed as much text on the screens as I needed. It can look ugly, but at least everything is there.
- No lower case letters.
Anyways, I have to replay the game to see if these texts actually appear in the game, or just unused scripts. Phew!
Those are from the special stages. The "heavy snow" text should be stage 82.