News: 11 March 2016 - Forum Rules
Current Moderators - DarkSol, KingMike, MathOnNapkins, Azkadellia, Danke

Author Topic: Insomnia is a terrible thing  (Read 4054 times)

granz

• View Profile
    • granz' corner
Insomnia is a terrible thing
« on: December 22, 2012, 03:12:17 am »

Otis and Ollie were two ordinary octoroks who roamed across the vast wildernesses of the Hyrule surface world. Continually thwarted by Link during his various journeys, Otis and Ollie grew weary of being conscripts in Ganon's dubious plot to control Hyrule.

One day, they ventured into the labyrinthine underworld and stumbled upon an unguarded fragment of the Triforce. Aware of the power it possessed, the two quickly made off with the artifact and defected from Ganon's forces altogether. Ganon, unwilling to concede to this betrayal, summoned an army of his most loyal octorok minions to seek out Otis and Ollie and reclaim the stolen Triforce fragment; but has Ganon underestimated the two? Can Otis and Ollie defeat their former allies and free themselves from Ganon's clutches once and for all?

The answer to these questions and more will be revealed in... Octorok City
I'm no longer active on RHDN, but I keep coming back to troll, whee!

Garoth Moulinoski

• Disliking that smoke.
    • View Profile
    • My Stuff including Super Smash Karts.
Re: Insomnia is a terrible thing
« Reply #1 on: December 22, 2012, 11:47:44 pm »
A hack of Battle City? :P No need to answer that...

Sounds funny, anyhow.
Who will quote me next?
Disclaimer: If it sounds wrong, I may have been posting while asleep.

granz

• View Profile
    • granz' corner
Re: Insomnia is a terrible thing
« Reply #2 on: December 23, 2012, 03:46:54 pm »
Battle City, indeed. I actually finished up various loose ends earlier and submitted a patch for RHDN approval. lol

I'm not a particularly skilled hacker, so maybe someone else can take over the project and improve upon the concept in some way. I made sure to include the appropriate permissions in the readme just in case there's any interest.
I'm no longer active on RHDN, but I keep coming back to troll, whee!