Yep, I like it very much. You found very clever ways to maximize space in the rooms. And sometimes, you can take two different paths with tradeoffs. A few things to chew on:
- Because I wanted to explore everything and had to start over some areas, I went out of time in the first level. Maybe add some time to compensate for the extra complexity of the levels, or remove the timer altogether.
- Some enemy placements may need refinement, like the bone throwers in level 3. Some medusas can pop in your face very close to the edge of the screen when you exit some stairs.
- Level 4 has a food plate right at the beginning in the leftmost candle, which I thought was useless.
- The flashing items that appear when you crouch seem to be at the same location as in the original game, and at least one of them end up inaccessible. Is it because you overlooked them or simply because the editor doesn't have any provisions for them? Either way, it looks unprofessional.
- Is there any reason why you skipped the intro? And why remove the sound when you enter the castle at the beginning?
Except a few glitches here and there, I think the level designs are well done. It really feels like it's another game, and not just slight variations of the original. Very good work...