zsat is a tool I have been working on recently to convert bsnes savestates to zsnes savestates. Why you ask? Well since most of the tools we have that use savestates only support .zst files (e.g. racing stripe, vsnes, YY-CHR, etc.), and since we can't change them easily, I thought we'd just change bsnes's savestates instead. So mostly this is for debugging purposes and what not.Features so far:
- Converts .bsa (only tested this in bsnes v63 so let me know if others work/don't work) files to .zst files (only tested in v143).
- Imports OAM/VRAM/CGRAM/etc.
- Exports OAM/VRAM/CGRAM/etc.
- GUI!Planned features:
- Support for all bsnes savestates.
- Support for ROM's with special chips (can't find any documentation on how zsnes stores the info).
- Make the states playable in zsnes?
Please inform me of any bugs or ideas you have.Downloads:zsat v0.1source