News: 11 March 2016 - Forum Rules
Current Moderators - DarkSol, KingMike, MathOnNapkins, Azkadellia, Danke

Author Topic: Cartographer Question  (Read 2101 times)

justin3009

• Welp
    • View Profile
Cartographer Question
« on: July 20, 2012, 11:55:11 pm »
Basically, my next issue I've been running in with Cartographer is not technically for 'text'.  I'm actually trying to use this nifty little tool to dump X's VRAM data (The hard-coded table to dictate which graphics and where to load them) in a txt file.  For the most part, it works.  But it's cutting out A LOT of data because I have to put in an actual </end> and most of the cases don't have a specific way of ending.

Is there anyway to actually make the program dump from Pointer to Pointer?  As in, it'll dump all text between Point A to Point B and put a fake </end> command?
'We have to find some way to incorporate the general civilians in the plot.'

'We'll kill off children in the Juuban district with an infection where they cough up blood and are found hanging themselves from cherry blossom trees.'

RedComet

• View Profile
    • Twilight Translations
Re: Cartographer Question
« Reply #1 on: July 21, 2012, 01:54:02 am »
Unfortunately, no. I remember writing this down to add to Cartographer at some point, but I never got around to it and now I don't have enough free time to. :(
Twilight Translations - More than just Dragonball Z. :P

justin3009

• Welp
    • View Profile
Re: Cartographer Question
« Reply #2 on: July 21, 2012, 11:11:51 am »
Aw shoot, that's alright then.  I'll just manually alter the pointers for now.  Thanks for the quick response on this though!  Least I know I can continue now!
'We have to find some way to incorporate the general civilians in the plot.'

'We'll kill off children in the Juuban district with an infection where they cough up blood and are found hanging themselves from cherry blossom trees.'