I have been working on a Castlevania III Hack now for awhile just for fun but was curious as if it was a good idea to complete for everyone else.
Basically what I have done is edited the entire game's difficulty level.
- Removed Annoying Enemies
- Removed Annoying Pit Falls
- Added Platforms To Where It Was Easy To Get Knocked Back Off A Ledge
- Start Out With More Lives Without Using The Help Me Code
- Start Out With More Hearts
- Enemies Do Less Damage And Don't Get Stronger Later On In Stages
- Removed The Auto Scroll From The Stages That Move Automatically Up Or Down
- Increased All Stages Time To 900 Seconds
That's about all I can think of at the moment.
But was not sure if this was already completed by someone else or if it's even something anyone one would bother playing.